VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

daro69

May 16, 2018
does the epilogue end on the scene with MC and Spencer hugging in bed after their post-proposal sex or there should be more?

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
does the epilogue end on the scene with MC and Spencer hugging in bed after their post-proposal sex or there should be more?
That's where this epilogue should end, yes. I'm gonna assume by more, you mean more days with them. I don't think Dyne has made it clear that these epilogues are the absolute final time we'll ever see respective route's bachelor (CMIIW), but I did some digging and just like Harold's epilogue script, Spencer's epilogue is named Epilogue_Spencer_1, so join me in praying that there'll be Epilogue_Harold_2 and Epilogue_Spencer_2 in the future.

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
That sounds like the end of the route, not of the epilouge. Did you go to Extras -> Spencer? (Might be Extra Days I forgot)

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
Due to Dyne's husband being in the hospital, this update is purely housekeeping. It sounds as though Dyne plans to release the next Richard day on the 16th of July.

He mentioned he added in some extra images in the Spencer epilogue that people will enjoy. I don't have a link to the update, but just as a general PSA.

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
does anyone have a walkthrough I've been playing but it mostly focuses on Dwayne unless I need to do other things to see other paths and scenes

birdybubbles

May 12, 2023
Hi, i would like to know what is the maximum number of wrong answer that can be taken without getting the bad end of a route?

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
ExtracurricularActivities-1.157
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the gallery version?

Reactions: konstantin2547

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
So I saw the dev published for $15
But then said it's only a demo?
Is the game finished or not?
"Coming Soon™ " doesn't mean anything nowadays.
I downloaded the demo fine without paying anything though. Maybe dynewulf had an oopsie and fixed it now?

Azdir

Apr 6, 2023
Does anyone have the Richard's route updated? I found one but of previous versions of the game :/

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone have the Richard's route updated? I found one but of previous versions of the game :/
That update will be coming out in the next few days (I think it's usually the 16th when he posts it.)

Originally the plan was for Richard on the first but due to Dyne's husband having to be in and out of the hospital, he only managed to pull out the housekeeping instead.

susan29

Jul 11, 2020

Hey, folks! Update time with that Rhino you've all be thirsting for.

- Richard Day 17 - Just... another day with a fair amount of things going on. We get to see a little bit of everyone it feels like.

- Nothing else to say here, so just dive in and see what all's going on!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes