VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ExtracurricularActivities-1.158
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Why do I feel like Dyne is going to add another love interest when he's almost done with Dwayne and Richard?

Aug 2, 2019
Why do I feel like Dyne is going to add another love interest when he's almost done with Dwayne and Richard?
I highly doubt he'll try and milk the game like that. Personally would like him to move on from Exac and do other stuff like what his endless bounty and tales of lothoriel games.

Urmull

Dec 11, 2018
I highly doubt he'll try and milk the game like that. Personally would like him to move on from Exac and do other stuff like what his endless bounty and tales of lothoriel games.
He already is, though? Richard was highly requested and upgraded from his side-character status, but Dwayne came out of nowhere. It almost feels like he exists solely to slow down the pace of Richard's updates and give Dyne time to find a new golden goose.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
He already is, though? Richard was highly requested and upgraded from his side-character status, but Dwayne came out of nowhere. It almost feels like he exists solely to slow down the pace of Richard's updates and give Dyne time to find a new golden goose.
Yep. He found his cash cow, he's not going to let go of it that easy. Which, you know, understandable to an extend, but my god is the game fucking awful. I have no idea HOW it became so lucrative when far better things are left to languish.

Aug 2, 2019
Probably, you do have a point though.

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Yep. He found his cash cow, he's not going to let go of it that easy. Which, you know, understandable to an extend, but my god is the game fucking awful. I have no idea HOW it became so lucrative when far better things are left to languish.
Not to mention the new art sucks in comparison to the old art

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
Aug 2, 2019
I would say it benefits from being one of the older VNs around the block, since it came out when Blackgate was in it's prime(kind of). If it came out now, i'd doubt it would be as big as it is currently.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes