VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
thanks for the reply! so it's still not done. best to avoid it then
Why...? The main cast has their routes completed, with 2 of them having epilogues that take place after the route ended, so you can see how the relationship has gone since the route ended.

The only ones that aren't done are Richard, the Rhino who lives in the shelter with you, and Dwayne, whom is a Ape that was once a teacher at your college.

There's 5 completed routes already. No reason to avoid it.

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
Why...? The main cast has their routes completed, with 2 of them having epilogues that take place after the route ended, so you can see how the relationship has gone since the route ended.

The only ones that aren't done are Richard, the Rhino who lives in the shelter with you, and Dwayne, whom is a Ape that was once a teacher at your college.

There's 5 completed routes already. No reason to avoid it.
in other words, it's about to be really done once for all?
last time i played the artwork was different. looks like the game got a complete overhaul

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
in other words, it's about to be really done once for all?
last time i played the artwork was different. looks like the game got a complete overhaul
We have no idea if it's 'about to be really done once and for all' because Dyne hasn't really said. None of us are privvy to his intentions as far as completion is concerned. If he says he's almost done, you'll hear about it on here eventually, though.

IF he doesn't add another route in, then he has 5 more epilogues to do (Chester/Dozer/Darius/Richard/Dwayne) and finish the current two routes he is working on. (Richard/Dwayne) And he could easily stretch this all out for another year or two. Given that he tends to use an entire month for the epilouges, as well as taking off October/Winter Holidays, he could be working on it for a while yet.

But again, that doesn't mean there's really any reason you need to continue to wait to play it, because the 5 main routes ARE finished (minus final polish/bugfixes/etc).

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
Is 1.160 housekeeping again?
No, It should be Richard Day 18. Then we get Dwanye September 5th, and Richard again on October 1st. The game won't be updated after that until November 1st, due to Dyne's October Project. Additionally, Dyne is having a guest stay from out of the country in september, which is why the updates are non-existent for September too.

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
Hello sorry to bother you but I want some clues: While I was exploring the archive.rpa of the games I discover there a scene in the Richard routes Day 17 where Spence and Darius fuck. Is somebody succed to see it ? If yes could you guide me to it ? Thank you in advance...
rich_cg_locked.png rich_cg_idle.png

Kazar22

Nov 24, 2020
Hello sorry to bother you but I want some clues: While I was exploring the archive.rpa of the games I discover there a scene in the Richard routes Day 17 where Spence and Darius fuck. Is somebody succed to see it ? If yes could you guide me to it ? Thank you in advance...
View attachment 2860108 View attachment 2860109
Don't spy on Spencer and on the next day MC will have a dream about it happening

LeifHon

Aug 19, 2023
Could anyone help me find the old character type nsfw scenes? For example I'd mostly like to see Spencers.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Extracurricular v1.160 Compressed

Win 959 MB/215 MB :
, (4.2k Images)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes