VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 5, 2019
sadly it's a tease for the "Epilogue" which bummed me out. Why even put it as a possibility if you're not going to commit to it in the main route.
Honestly that is pretty much bad writing for being inconsistent if it will only occur in his Epilogue and not the main route and you think Dyne would have learned at this point. Richard is the best route but that is only after learning from his previous mistakes in our Coach's route so why doesn't he just revamp Dozer if he introduced the option of having both Chester and Dozer in the main route.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I choose "agree",but nothing happened
In Dozer's route, after(or during, Idk as I haven't played his route for a while) that shower scene you can ask Chester if he wants to do something with you and Dozer. He usually says no as he is not that close to you two, however, you can make him agree by doing Chester's route first and getting good ending(with as much love/like points as possible).

If you did, then the three-way relationship will happen in epilogue(there only few stuff in the route itself so far, like kisses or teasing).

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Little reminder For those new here: There are some secret interactions in the game you can only unlock by completing someone else's route

I'm not aware how many really, but I know about Dozer's/Chester's and one with Richard where he sends nudes to Darius as a payment(not implemented yet)

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Read the new day for Richard's route and I must say that the thing between him and Danny is kinda concerning. Some days before he says he doesn't wanna have sex with him anymore to not repeat his mistakes but then makes passes on him again and again during the evening. And Danny is clearly still attracted to him too. And the day ending message was little ominous too

Hopefully Dyne will keep his word about his route being about fun

xekova

Jan 2, 2019
Who said that cheating-on or pressuring your significant other into threesomes or other situations which makes them uncomfortable/distressed is not fun?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: konstantin2547
Aug 2, 2019
Read the new day for Richard's route and I must say that the thing between him and Danny is kinda concerning. Some days before he says he doesn't wanna have sex with him anymore to not repeat his mistakes but then makes passes on him again and again during the evening. And Danny is clearly still attracted to him too. And the day ending message was little ominous too

Im glad im not the only one seeing this Richard update as extremely off. He's all over Daniel, invites him to 3rd wheel to your date. It's the same things are repeating itself just with slightly different characters.

Im not entirely sure if richard was upfront on why he went MIA with daniel. But given how the update went, i dont think so. Daniel himself seems like a reasonable person(So far) so an honest conversation and setting boundaries shouldn't be hard to do. I also hope dyne does keep this as a fun route as well, no BS, no melodrama.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

OldBear

May 23, 2020
My thing is, i dont like playing a game while it is getting updated over and over again. i wait till it is fully completed. then i play it.
so yes, if i must play it, i always skip text

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ExtracurricularActivities-1.162
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes