VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
Just finished Richard day 19….. I don’t like Daniel✨ View attachment 2976391

Im indifferent on daniel, as he's more of the symptom of the problem than the actual problem. The issue is richard not setting up boundaries with him, bulldozing your comfort zone for some kind of power play over daniel, and making him 3rd wheel your date. It's like watching a former drug addict relapse in real time.

Reactions: Craftwar2002

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
While i was kind of fine with it on dozer's route. He's making it common to include a 3rd in a relationship for some freaking reason.
Can't think of other conflict ideas, maybe?

I haven't touched Dozer's route. Planning to save him for the last, but does it only happen if we have finished Chester's route first?

Last edited:

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021

I haven't touched Dozer's route. Planning to save him for the last, but does it only happen if we have finished Chester's route first?
Not even a conflict honestly, the way its written its very fetishistic and the game expects you to be fine with it if you want to expirience everything.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
Aug 2, 2019

to get the possible chester 3 way you have to finish chester's route first.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
the reason i dropped another game that is that tai route has forced poly that i am not fine with. now this game gonna have that too for my fav character even with cuck element huh? disappointing...

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
You unlock 16 by going inside Spencer's house without knocking and then spy on him. 18 is unlocked by confessing to him that you spied on him
on day 16 when I go to Spencer's house it doesn't give me an option to enter without knocking, he just knocks louder. Am I supposed to start everything all over from day 0 ?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes