VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
Really? Then why did Dozer pretty much bulldozed over my no and went for Chester anyway? (I have nothing against Chester, he's a sweetheart, but I don't like to share)
that's one of the many complaints with dozer's route. The moment he sets his eyes on chester and you say no he just does it anyway and expect you to be ok with it.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I had previously told him that I didn't want a third and then the whole Chester situation happened and he just went for it and I was like a candleholder in the background.
So basically we cannot refuse him. Damn, I like my man knows what he wants and goes for it, but not with sharing his dong and his heart

Next time, I'll make sure I avoid Chester's route then. Assuming that incident happens only once we have completed Chester's

I wonder how he does Dwayne and Richard so far. Honestly I feel like I'm losing interest in this VN quickly, but I still want to wait for the epilogues

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
So basically we cannot refuse him. Damn, I like my man knows what he wants and goes for it, but not with sharing his dong and his heart

Next time, I'll make sure I avoid Chester's route then. Assuming that incident happens only once we have completed Chester's

I wonder how he does Dwayne and Richard so far. Honestly I feel like I'm losing interest in this VN quickly, but I still want to wait for the epilogues
You don't have to avoid Chester's route, do Dozer's route first and then go for Chester's.

matteroff20

Nov 20, 2023
Hello, does anyone maybe have the newest update with a gallery enabled or at least up to date guide on how to unlock it?

On this note though, do I understand this correctly that when you pay 10$ on Patreon you get the version of a game with a gallery?

matteroff20

Nov 20, 2023
Hello again guys, could anyone maybe help me with unlocking the CGs I'm missing which you can see on screenshots below? Or at least give me a hint as to where in each routes should I be looking for them? Would really appreciate it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: konstantin2547

jwolf.ahh

Nov 2, 2022
Hello again guys, could anyone maybe help me with unlocking the CGs I'm missing which you can see on screenshots below? Or at least give me a hint as to where in each routes should I be looking for them? Would really appreciate it!

Whit Douzer when u are in day 22 in the school shower u had to accept that he compare his balls whit chester before to get that
how do i get this one?

Last edited:

matteroff20

Nov 20, 2023
Whit Douzer when u are in day 22 in the school shower u had to accept that he compare his balls whit chester before to get that
how do i get this one?
Unfortunately, I did not have an option like this during Day 22, are you sure it's then and there when it happens?

As for the CG you circled, it's a threesome CG I guess - after finishing Chester route, you get the option to watch him jack off during the gym shower blowjob scene

jwolf.ahh

Nov 2, 2022
Unfortunately, I did not have an option like this during Day 22, are you sure it's then and there when it happens?

As for the CG you circled, it's a threesome CG I guess - after finishing Chester route, you get the option to watch him jack off during the gym shower blowjob scene
i dont exactly remenber when but if u are ok for the treesome in one moment of his route hi suggest to compare hisd ball to chesters balls while u are un the sauna and he get full naked and hard. If u are ok whit the comparation he will pull u to his stall in te school showers after compair his balls whit chester in front of u, but i think u have to flirt with chester too when he tease him to make him do that.

1701289260208.png here u hve to be agree whit him
1701289333979.png and here u say under one condition....

jwolf.ahh

Nov 2, 2022

by the way, how do i get the one in the red circle?

Risehero

Oct 31, 2020
Howdy, folks! I worked my tail off these last couple of days with this update. There's a bunch to read!

- Richard Day 20 - He has plans for you, but what kind of plans? There's a handful of things to do today with a variety of character interactions, so just hop in and see what's up! (In case folks ask, there is new filler music in there, but it'll be replaced later!)

- Reminder that the next update on December 16th will be the last one this year, then there won't be another till January 16th! I take the last two weeks off of the year for the holidays.

- That leads to the question of, what is the final update? Well, as I'm sure a bunch of you already guessed, that poll I made had something to do with it, so the final update of the year will be a bonus update!

With Spencer and Azaghal!

I knew how folks would vote and planned on taking the second highest result for this (and the world just isn't ready for those three together, ya know?).

We're gonna take a look at those two together and see what happens after they've been on a few dates~

So, stay tuned for that!

I hope this gonna work

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
1701501184606.png

Any idea what I'm missing here and how to get them?

(edit: went through the route again just to check and I got the bottom left one, it just didn't register before for some reason. and I remembered the first missing one is the vore dream. still don't know how to get the third from the bottom. and just to confirm, there's no way to actually get to compare their balls by weight in that one scene? the MC just chickens out?)

Last edited:
Reactions: konstantin2547

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I just read the new update and oh boy. Richard is even a bigger pervert than last time. Not even that he just freely touches anyone anywhere but also makes out with them.

And Danny, he clearly has feelings for Richard(I mean come on, he even got jealous when Russ was so buddy buddy with Richard) and I'm pretty sure he'll definitely try to do something bad to the relationship or to MC(like making his work life harder or even firing him)

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
This update's sex CG seems rather... idk, iffy? Both MC and Richard seem shorter (and wider?) than usual, Richard especially. Not being able to see Richard's dick penetrating MC's hole seems weird too, 'cause whenever there's fucking in other routes you can see the top's dick and balls. Why not give it semi top-down perspective so that the truck isn't in the way?

After going through Day 19 and 20 in one go, I personally don't like that Dyne is really pushing the open relationship thing in this route (even though it's the cause of Richard and Serenity's divorce). Being fine with Richard swinging with other people give the most scenes and love points, like this update's boundary talk; you get the most amount of love points if you give the OK to him kissing people on the lips and sexually teasing them like Daniel and Russ.

So yeah, that talk feels kinda pointless to me because if I want to get the most amount of content, my choices are already made for me no matter how much I personally don't like open relationships in general. That boundary talk should've had neutral value (not favoring one choice over the others) and simply dictates how Richard's interactions with his old fuckbuddies go from then on.

I also hate that the plot heavily leans toward you sympathizing with Daniel. Because I sure as hell don't.

tl;dr I'm not going through Richard's route just so he can repeat his past mistake, no matter how differently he's doing it this time.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes