VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
God Richard started out so well and it's reaching Harold levels of unwanted bs. I was right about my assumption of Richard relapsing in real time, like did he forget how his last relationship crumpled or does he have selective memory? Or worse, as long as he gets off, he doesn't care? There's honestly NO need for this to be another "poly" route when you can do it in dozer's. Im not holding my breath on if his route can recover from it or not and im not huffing copium to do so either.

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Honestly it just feels like Dyne keeps finding these fetishes/kinks hes into and just shoving into all his works without considering if its something people actually want
Considering people still support and pay him on Patreon, I assume... he caters to a specific group of people now? Namely those who enjoy open relationship/polyamory...

Before we know it, he will come up with an alternate story in which we can date both Spencer and Darius or Harold and Richard... :ROFLMAO:

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
Not saying that there isn't people who don't enjoy poly/open realtionships, to me its the lack of transparency from the character's before the fact, they always seem to act first then consult you about it later
Then they EXPECT you to be fine with it to get the most out of the route and the fact that this is the first relationship the MC is in kinda dampens the whole thing?
"Yay my first boyfriend cant wait to see him flirt with anything that moves and share him with the rest of my friends!"
I know it's not in all of the routes
Chester seems pretty set on being monogamous.
At least Coach entertains the idea after the relationship has had time grow and you both know where you stand
Its just Dwayne and Richard seem to be speedrunning how quickly we can set up an orgy with the characters...
Thays just my 20 cents on the matter.

Last edited:

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Not saying that there isn't people who don't enjoy poly/open realtionships, to me its the lack of transparency from the character's before the fact, they always seem to act first then consult you about it later
Then they EXPECT you to be fine with it to get the most out of the route and the fact that this is the first relationship the MC is in kinda dampens the whole thing?
"Yay my first boyfriend cant wait to see him flirt with anything that moves and share him with the rest of my friends!"
I know it's not in all of the routes
Chester seems pretty set on being monogamous.
At least Coach entertains the idea after the relationship has had time grow and you both know where you stand
Its just Dwayne and Richard seem to be speedrunning how quickly we can set up an orgy with the characters...
Thays just my 20 cents on the matter.
Nothing wrong with wanting an open relationship of course, but the way it's done in Richard's route is just horrible. He doesn't even state he wants to be in one. He just says he loves MC and then just starts flirting, touching and kissing other people like nothing. And AFTER he says "Oh, I probably should have asked you for permission". Even the whole thing with Danny is just messed up, like the part he just starts touching Danny and then hours after he just says "I just wanted to see how far I can get away with", like what the fuck? And I'm pretty sure Danny has feelings for him which is why he got jealous about him kissing Russ(or whatever the yeen guy's name is). Richard even knows that and still goes for touching and kissing with him. Now sure, Richard stated we can do the same to our friends and Danny if we want(which I doubt MC will go for something like that....well maybe for Spencer(+ Darius probably) yes and tease Danny a bit perhaps) but that kind of stuff should have been talked about BEFORE becoming boyfriends.

I was wondering who'll the "antagonist" of his route be. At first I thought it would be his ex wife or the straight guy who said he would go for Richard if he was a woman. But now it's definitely either Danny or Richard himself.

I lost my hope for this route tbh so I hope that Dwayne's route won't become a complete disaster like Richard's(it's not the best but I do find Dwayne kinda cute, not to mention he always seems to speak his mind even if it's on accident in most cases)

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Considering people still support and pay him on Patreon, I assume... he caters to a specific group of people now? Namely those who enjoy open relationship/polyamory...

Before we know it, he will come up with an alternate story in which we can date both Spencer and Darius or Harold and Richard... :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't put it past him, please don't give Dyne ideas to make the VN worse than it's going... :ROFLMAO:

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Even the whole thing with Danny is just messed up, like the part he just starts touching Danny and then hours after he just says "I just wanted to see how far I can get away with", like what the fuck? And I'm pretty sure Danny has feelings for him which is why he got jealous about him kissing Russ(or whatever the yeen guy's name is). Richard even knows that and still goes for touching and kissing with him.
My God, you brought up great points and legit makes me feel sorry for Daniel even after I vehemently said that I don't. He's really starting to become the victim (alongside MC) in this situation in my eyes. -_-

I'm even more pissed at Richard now. I agree with what people here said; he's done this exact thing before so he should've known by heart to tread carefully with his new boyfriend and not to play with people's feelings like that.

I think I'll go back on my saves and make some changes. I don't care now if the game labels me as a jealous bastard and denies me events. Day 19's initial event (MC dreaming of lying in bed with Richard and a fucking stranger) is already making me uncomfortable as it is, not to mention Richard barely paying attention to MC being there too, it being a dream notwithstanding.

Last edited:

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
It used to be good. The writing was (or still is?) considered to be almost in the same level as Morenatsu. What happened???
Okay out of genuine curiosity, when exactly was the point it was still apparently good?
I mean sure Dozer and Chester's routes seem fine for the most part (even though the weird kinks there are ALSO unavoidable if you want the best ending, which is... really not great) but everything else seems to have always been the same level of terrible. Which is extremely aggravating, considering how much potential these characters seemed to have had.

Reactions: deviIot

xekova

Jan 2, 2019
To be fair to the game, all of the kinks people seems to be complaining about, can be totally avoided with the right choices.

Reactions: Naturestune

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Apparently Dyne's patrons like Richard's updates so far. Either a majority of them is really into Dyne's portrayal of how Richard's doing this open-relationship thing, or we're the outlier. Or both.

tweet-1731730460567392412.jpg

To be fair to the game, all of the kinks people seems to be complaining about, can be totally avoided with the right choices.
Yeah, at the cost of content. Like, Dozer's days 30-35 are rather uneventful without Chester's intrusion.

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
Apparently Dyne's patrons like Richard's updates so far. Either a majority of them is really into Dyne's portrayal of how Richard's doing this open-relationship thing, or we're the outlier. Or both.

View attachment 3144044

Yeah, at the cost of content. Like, Dozer's days 30-35 are rather uneventful without Chester's intrusion.
To be fair it's not like Dyne would listen or bring attention to the people who don't like something in his game
For example the whole art change from Cursedmarked to GerBear pretty sure everyone was pretty vocal about not liking the change and he just went "Well too bad for you guys then" now he's just stuck with a bunch of ass kissers who know saying anything negative about the game is gonna fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Okay out of genuine curiosity, when exactly was the point it was still apparently good?
I mean sure Dozer and Chester's routes seem fine for the most part (even though the weird kinks there are ALSO unavoidable if you want the best ending, which is... really not great) but everything else seems to have always been the same level of terrible. Which is extremely aggravating, considering how much potential these characters seemed to have had.
Maybe not anymore, but back then it was the usual slice of life story with some romance. Their routes played out somewhat realistically too, not too much tedious drama. Now? Feels more like wet dream. I haven't completed all routes, but I feel like the MC has become perverted as much as Darius and too needy as soon as he enters a relationship. Not something that I really like... :whistle:

Edit: I still like GerBear's artstyle more though, but it wouldn't mean much if the story and characters become less tolerable as they progress... I still consider Spencer and Darius's stories are the best. Chester is not so bad too

Last edited:

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Honestly? If I had to pick a route, I'd say that in terms when the writing was still kinda good would be Chester's and Darius's routes

Chester's route was cute and simple + with an interesting(at least personally for me) conflict that managed to last for more than 3 days like most routes. Chester himself was also not problematic in any way and managed to stay in his role without any drastic changes. And the kinks in his route weren't really bad either(which then clearly shows that it was Dozer who is the problem with them in his own route). And I like that it portrayed Darius in a good and helpful way towards MC's and Chester's relationship which was a nice break from whatever Dyne made him into in Spencer's route

As for Darius and his route(which I think is the best), the start was kinda mid. My biggest problem with it is that the MC got angry at the fact the Darius slept with someone even if you choose to not develop feelings for him. If Dyne wanted to create a conflict about that, he could have made MC angry about the fact that Darius lied to him(for example "you said we are friends and yet you still decided to lie to me instead of telling me the truth or just not saying anything at all) and make him actually stand up for himself. Not to mention Darius guilt tripped MC by saying that "it's not fair" being angry at him for that because he is not mad at MC for developing feelings for him despite saying that he shouldn't do that. After that, it kinda went normal like nothing happened little bit too fast. HOWEVER, after the "accident" the route started to get much better and better and Darius got a very good character development(didn't know he could be so cute and sweet). He stopped whoring himself to almost every guy that passed by him, managed to get on better terms with his dad and overall became much better person. He did maintain some of his "quirks" still but I'd say they are much more tame and endearing then they were at the start or in any other route.

I would also say Spencer's route but I'll be real, his route sucked. Only good thing about it was the proposal at the end

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
Honestly? If I had to pick a route, I'd say that in terms when the writing was still kinda good would be Chester's and Darius's routes

Chester's route was cute and simple + with an interesting(at least personally for me) conflict that managed to last for more than 3 days like most routes. Chester himself was also not problematic in any way and managed to stay in his role without any drastic changes. And the kinks in his route weren't really bad either(which then clearly shows that it was Dozer who is the problem with them in his own route). And I like that it portrayed Darius in a good and helpful way towards MC's and Chester's relationship which was a nice break from whatever Dyne made him into in Spencer's route

As for Darius and his route(which I think is the best), the start was kinda mid. My biggest problem with it is that the MC got angry at the fact the Darius slept with someone even if you choose to not develop feelings for him. If Dyne wanted to create a conflict about that, he could have made MC angry about the fact that Darius lied to him(for example "you said we are friends and yet you still decided to lie to me instead of telling me the truth or just not saying anything at all) and make him actually stand up for himself. Not to mention Darius guilt tripped MC by saying that "it's not fair" being angry at him for that because he is not mad at MC for developing feelings for him despite saying that he shouldn't do that. After that, it kinda went normal like nothing happened little bit too fast. HOWEVER, after the "accident" the route started to get much better and better and Darius got a very good character development(didn't know he could be so cute and sweet). He stopped whoring himself to almost every guy that passed by him, managed to get on better terms with his dad and overall became much better person. He did maintain some of his "quirks" still but I'd say they are much more tame and endearing then they were at the start or in any other route.

I would also say Spencer's route but I'll be real, his route sucked. Only good thing about it was the proposal at the end
I agree 110% on everything you said.
Harold is my personal favorite character but im not blind to how unnecessary alot of the drama is in his route and how it diminishes the relationship with him a bit
Dyne could've easily rectify that with the epilogue but it still revolves around Diana in a way which sucks
But my complaints are mostly around how it was handled which is on Dyne not the character itself.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ExtracurricularActivities-1.164
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kevinsora

Aug 24, 2020
To be fair it's not like Dyne would listen or bring attention to the people who don't like something in his game
For example the whole art change from Cursedmarked to GerBear pretty sure everyone was pretty vocal about not liking the change and he just went "Well too bad for you guys then" now he's just stuck with a bunch of ass kissers who know saying anything negative about the game is gonna fall on deaf ears.
Maaaan I still would have cursedmarked art over GerBear in a heartbeat, I still have the last version with cursedmark art in it just to see what could of been...

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes