VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
to get the possible chester 3 way you have to finish chester's route first.
I can always refuse that I think, but since I have finished Chester's route first, I think I'll be seeing that question. Would have been better if that question never came up. Oh... we're not enough for Dozer. Sadge :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
So apparently the idea of threesome (or foursome?) is also implied in Darius' route? Maybe I should just assume that this is a common occurrence in all routes then

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
So apparently the idea of threesome (or foursome?) is also implied in Darius' route? Maybe I should just assume that this is a common occurrence in all routes then
Darius implies it, but I personally don't think he'd go through with it beyond teasing and joking. He's got a good thing going with the MC and plus, Darius is head over heels in love with the MC, no way he'd screw up his relationship with MC just for a quick satisfaction. He's not Dozer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: donorys

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Darius implies it, but I personally don't think he'd go through with it beyond teasing and joking. He's got a good thing going with the MC and plus, Darius is head over heels with MC, no way he'd screw up his relationship with MC just for a quick satisfaction. He's not Dozer.
To be fair, Darius and MC did kinda ask Spencer if he would like to join their fun + bringing Azaghal with them(then there was the wolf muzzle fleshlight thing). Safe to assume is that Darius would never fool around with someone else now that he has MC but I'd say that Spencer and Azaghal has sort of pass

Would it happen tho? Not really

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
To be fair, Darius and MC did kinda ask Spencer if he would like to join their fun + bringing Azaghal with them(then there was the wolf muzzle fleshlight thing). Safe to assume is that Darius would never fool around with someone else now that he has MC but I'd say that Spencer and Azaghal has sort of pass

Would it happen tho? Not really
Precisely, Darius IS smarter than Dozer.

Reactions: Icekingchernobog
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes