VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yukisama

Jan 15, 2022
Google Drive
I attached here a personal link to my own made Guides and Walkthroughs for all the choices I made to get each character's best endings. Each one is detailed and up to date. The only route not completed is Richards as I am currently replaying his route, also please be aware that both Richard's and Dwayne's routes are not completed in-game. Feel free to check back later as it is after midnight here and I'm heading off to bed so once I am awake I'll get back to completing Richard's guide. Please let me know what you think.
Yess I found the guide

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Activities v1.161 Compressed (Untested)

Win 962 MB/211 MB :
, (4.3k Images)

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
does anyone have the guides for each character? i thought i had unlocked everything in the gallery but many are still to be unlocked

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
does anyone have the guides for each character? i thought i had unlocked everything in the gallery but many are still to be unlocked
Go back to page 32 for the five main routes, in page 32 you will find a guide there for the main five and then keep going up from page 32 up until you find a guide for Richard and Dwayne, I know it was posted somewhere in this thread, but I don't remember the page that had Richard's and Dwayne's guide.

Reactions: Zyoi
Aug 2, 2019
Richard's route continues to surprise me to the point i cant really believe that dyne wrote his route by himself. The quality between dwayne and richard's routes are like night and day. I was dreading when serenity brought up Richard and mc's relationship and Richard's relationship with Daniel(?) or what ever his name is just to shit stir for the sake of it. But she's coming from a place of genuine concern as she doesn't want Richard to fuck up his current relationship like he did with theirs years back. Having both richard and serenity talk about how their marriage broke down from both sides is also an eye opener and intriguing too and sad. If they communicated more maybe they'd still be together or maybe something else would have popped up to break it up, who knows.

Richard and Serenity's talk outside was probably serenity telling him to get his shit together with MC and set boundaries with badger man before shit repeats itself.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes