VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021
He already is, though? Richard was highly requested and upgraded from his side-character status, but Dwayne came out of nowhere. It almost feels like he exists solely to slow down the pace of Richard's updates and give Dyne time to find a new golden goose.
Which is why azaghal shoud replace that fucking monkey (sorry for those who like that route) But i bet 100% People want him as a route cause he is a definetly a hottie and well kinky too upgare from a side to a main

gettruckin84

Dec 8, 2021
Yep. He found his cash cow, he's not going to let go of it that easy. Which, you know, understandable to an extend, but my god is the game fucking awful. I have no idea HOW it became so lucrative when far better things are left to languish.
In what way is ExAc awful? Especially compared to any other furry, gay VN. Name a better one. Also, what is being left to languish? He is working on other projects and I dont remember him back burning anything spectacular. This comment just reads oddly hateful and dramatic for no real reason. I think this VN would be just as popular if made today as well because, again, what is it competing with that is even CLOSE to being this put together and consistent?

Reactions: Kirasama
Aug 2, 2019
In what way is ExAc awful? Especially compared to any other furry, gay VN. Name a better one. Also, what is being left to languish? He is working on other projects and I dont remember him back burning anything spectacular. This comment just reads oddly hateful and dramatic for no real reason. I think this VN would be just as popular if made today as well because, again, what is it competing with that is even CLOSE to being this put together and consistent?
I dont think ExAC is horrible as some people claim here. I do say that it probably be no where as popular if it came out recently when you stack it next to games like after class or tennis ace which takes place in a similar vein of "College budding romance" it pales in comparison. Many here voiced their grievances on what either drags down or outright break routes for the reader, including myself. I've on tangents here on how harold's route went from great to dogshit. This VN is not above criticism.

Also i can name a handful of much better gay furry VNs than ExAc im pretty sure majority of us here can. But if you want examples. Killigan's Treasure, Burrows, Adastra, Echoes, Arches, Minotaur Hotel, Pervader, the list goes on.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
That's just how this forum is. When a game got popular and gained a lot of traction, everyone becomes a critic. Especially when the devs don't focus on the one route/aspect that they like.

Reactions: Cantia452
Aug 3, 2021
Which is why azaghal shoud replace that fucking monkey (sorry for those who like that route) But i bet 100% People want him as a route cause he is a definetly a hottie and well kinky too upgare from a side to a main
Speaking of which isn't Aza not supposed to be a ingame route because its a borrowed (borrowed/commissioned/choose by a past patreon subs event/whatever) OC from someone else?
A shame to say the least

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wait, I'm suddenly confused. I thought ExAc is one of the better VNs, that just some people doesn't like the art change?
Hvn't tried yet but I really enjoyed some of the shorter games the Dev made (Like Endless Bounty), so the dev's game shouldn't be bad?

But from what you guys saying, It's actually just mediocre at best / or the quality deteriorated overtime?
The only reason it's so well known is simply cuz it's Old but still be actively worked on?

The Fact none of the "defenders" bring up argument points, but just lamely blame those criticise the game is also concerning. :sneaky:

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
It's possible he might do his route once Richard is done

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Hopefully he does that route, azaghal deserves a route. Although it's a bit hard since he's a cameo character, meaning that Dyne doesn't own the OC so he needs to talk with the owner first, and I doubt he will go through that hassle, at least until one of these two routes are finished.

Blem_Bop

Aug 9, 2023
Im trying to Unlock the Gallery how it says in the page 50 of the forum and I don't get it, it has changed? HELP PLZ

nvm, I Think I got it but,do I have to play to get all the scenes?

Last edited:

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Honestly, a special day for Spencer + Azaghal pairing from Darius' route would already be good enough to sate my big swole tiger thirst.

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
I wasn't talking about any of his projects being left to die lmao I'm saying there's vastly better things out there that aren't getting the support they deserve, meanwhile this lame-ass project makes the author far more than enough to live off of.
(Seriously, check his patreon. It's quite frankly embarrassing how many people are supporting this mess.)

Also you... did read ExAc, right? Awful characterization, repetitive as hell (seriously, count the number of times the characters will repeat themselves or full-on conversations), teasing shit in like every route that never actually pays off, forcing you to go through with each of their fucked up kinks/fetishes just to get a good ending (with the kinks being the main point of the game instead of proper, compelling plot), on top of that the author has a really fucked up notion of what it means to be actually gay. Seems he has a massive hard-on for gay men doing sexual shit with or around women.
And that's just from the writing side of it, the visuals also leave a lot to be desired.
Incredibly ugly MC that feels a lot like a self-insert (in a bad way), poorly drawn backgrounds, and so on and so forth.

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
can somebody please answer me this
i remember this game from idk how many years ago. would love to play but need to know if it's finished or not

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes