VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I actually like playing as a human in furry VN, especially because I have a tendency to self-insert in games like this. I was a bit miffed when Morenatsu Revisited changed Hiroyuki to be an arctic fox (why fox? there's so many of them) because of this very reason. If I have to play as an anthro, I wish we get to name the MC at least. It would also be nice if there's an anthro/furry VN where we get to choose what kind of animal the MC is

So far, I'm fine with Extracurricular Activities

Also, we need more anthro/furry VNs with shark love interest

Fluterdragon

Feb 25, 2021
I actually like playing as a human in furry VN, especially because I have a tendency to self-insert in games like this. I was a bit miffed when Morenatsu Revisited changed Hiroyuki to be an arctic fox (why fox? there's so many of them) because of this very reason. If I have to play as an anthro, I wish we get to name the MC at least. It would also be nice if there's an anthro/furry VN where we get to choose what kind of animal the MC is

So far, I'm fine with Extracurricular Activities

Also, we need more anthro/furry VNs with shark love interest
Since we're talking about this topic, do you guys know more Human/furry VN's ?

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Since we're talking about this topic, do you guys know more Human/furry VN's ?
Nekojishi and Blackgate are the only other VNs that feature human-anthro relationships. I don't know if there's more. Seems like majority of furry fandom doesn't really like the idea of having humans (as main character especially) in VNs

Actually, there is also from Bara-Diction. It's smaller and shorter than most though and only features one love interest

Reactions: konstantin2547

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nekojishi and Blackgate are the only other VNs that feature human-anthro relationships. I don't know if there's more. Seems like majority of furry fandom doesn't really like the idea of having humans (as main character especially) in VNs

Actually, there is also from Bara-Diction. It's smaller and shorter than most though and only features one love interest
There's absolutely a lot more. I don't even bother to list.
Some of the "MC being Human in a Furry world" is the main / side plot. I like this kind of handling - acknowledge the existance and differences, meanwhile developing interesting plots.
Some others are just boring isekai - this is really getting old, and most of the time it's super cringe.

But yeah, all in all Humans are kinda limited to explore the possibilities than Furies.

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
this is now the dream sequence? Gods, go back, GO BACK!
Yes, much better than the previous versions where the guy whose route we are locked in just suddenly show up in MC's bedroom :ROFLMAO:

Now I wonder what would the Bara Godmother (Maria) say if I didn't manage to score brownie points with anyone, but I've gone way too far with Chester now already

Dozer is just... le oof... :love:

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, much better than the previous versions where the guy whose route we are locked in just suddenly show up in MC's bedroom :ROFLMAO:

Now I wonder what would the Bara Godmother (Maria) say if I didn't manage to score brownie points with anyone, but I've gone way too far with Chester now already

Dozer is just... le oof... :love:
the guy's locked route didn't actually show up in the mc's bedroom back then, it was the mc imagining them in their head while getting off since waking up to morning wood.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes