VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

omegasix9

Oct 26, 2019
1 year time skip. Honestly MC looks much hotter with the mustache and beard.
Bitch can grow a beard in a year?! Bet...it's uh alright I guess it's really jarring to just have it out of no where but maybe it'll grow on me. Dwayne is...interesting though. richard is alright as well but uh...his dialog feels really strange to read when he spoke in pretty plain dialect to this kinda forced southern charm. I'd be all for it if it just didn't make my eyes panic.

Aug 2, 2019
Bitch can grow a beard in a year?! Bet...it's uh alright I guess it's really jarring to just have it out of no where but maybe it'll grow on me. Dwayne is...interesting though. richard is alright as well but uh...his dialog feels really strange to read when he spoke in pretty plain dialect to this kinda forced southern charm. I'd be all for it if it just didn't make my eyes panic.
He was supposed to be southern? I thought he had a thick new jersey accent.

• Angry
Reactions: Vayu Purana

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
its funny because Richard originally was very regal, prem and proper, didn't like to get their hands dirty. he had description he wore glasses but this was long before they had a sprite much less what we even knew they looked like. few years later his character changed entirely to have a southern draw in their speech than months later a sprite finally reveal what they looked like, the daddy redneck rhino back when CursedMarked was the character sprite artist. View attachment RichardCM.webp View attachment RichardCM.webp

Some stuff

Apr 1, 2021
I kinda feel like I understand Dwayne's route and really wanted to share

Em... Hello everyone, I wanted to post here a while ago because I love EA I have been following around for some years; I just played Dwayne's route up until this point and I wanted to open a new topic for people that are really hating on him.

I really just think he is Neurodivergent and that's what's different about him, yes I did find really confusing the sex scene, it felt rushed "but when you see after it he wanted MC to stay", besides that honestly I just think that his neurodivergency is what's going on and some don't really get it, like the forgetfulness about a lot of stuff, the way he is super excited and focused on things that he likes, he become good at things that he wasn't much focused on "mathematics", the way he is super quirky yet excited about People or topic that he loves, how he just losses track of time about a topic that he really enjoys, I really just see a bunch of Neurodivergent traits and I honestly find them comfy as Neurodivergant Myself, he is honestly just having a nice time and being unapologetic about it, I think that some are missing the "I think really obvious" point of him being different, sorry for the long text, I just wanted to start a new conversation about Dwayne's route, and maybe everyone can start enjoying him a bit more, quirky, a bit slow at times, trying his best and not being fully good at it; Yes I'm quite unsure about his sex scene but besides from that I'm really hoping to see his growth, "also I want everyone to remember that the last part of day six MC phone was ringing a lot, which is probably Dwayne being worried and anxious about everything".

I think that's, all thank you for your time if you read this, I don't have a big reason for writing it, just wanted to open a new way of seeing Dwayne and start enjoying him a bit more honestly, great day, thank you for your time
Dwayne really is adorable, I love that he gets lost in his passion, him getting flustered easily is so cute, and him always saying what's on his mind whether he wants to or not is also very cute. And the fact that it feels like we're not in his route but he's in ours, if you know what I mean, is funny. It just feels like that he's the MC and he's trying to start our route, I don't know maybe it's the fact that instead of us listening to others interest, he's the one listen to ours, and the first time we saw him, he said we're handsome and wanted to hang out with us. But getting off topic.

I don't know if the hate he's getting is deserved or not, for all I know someone just said something they dislike about him, and everyone just joined in and hate him, I don't know, it's hard to know what people think just by what they post, but what I do know is that people was weirded off by his sex scene, and everyone started hating him from then on. Maybe they're right that they might be neurodivergent, we won't know until we get confirmation from the creator himself if it's true. But even if he's neurodivergent I'll still love him. Everything about him is just so precious.

So yeah, he's definitely a breath of fresh air for real and I want to see how his route goes.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Dwayne really is adorable, I love that he gets lost in his passion, him getting flustered easily is so cute, and him always saying what's on his mind whether he wants to or not is also very cute. And the fact that it feels like we're not in his route but he's in ours, if you know what I mean, is funny. It just feels like that he's the MC and he's trying to start our route, I don't know maybe it's the fact that instead of us listening to others interest, he's the one listen to ours, and the first time we saw him, he said we're handsome and wanted to hang out with us. But getting off topic.

I don't know if the hate he's getting is deserved or not, for all I know someone just said something they dislike about him, and everyone just joined in and hate him, I don't know, it's hard to know what people think just by what they post, but what I do know is that people was weirded off by his sex scene, and everyone started hating him from then on. Maybe they're right that they might be neurodivergent, we won't know until we get confirmation from the creator himself if it's true. But even if he's neurodivergent I'll still love him. Everything about him is just so precious.

So yeah, he's definitely a breath of fresh air for real and I want to see how his route goes.
I adore Dwayne's route and he is my favorite out of all the routes. He is both sweet and charming while also being super horny and clearly loves to bottom and is unapologetic about it. He is the most interesting character out of all of them and love his personality. Just wish his dick was slightly bigger but not gonna fault the creator for it if that's what he is into.

ReddHoodMan

Jun 28, 2021
I adore Dwayne's route and he is my favorite out of all the routes. He is both sweet and charming while also being super horny and clearly loves to bottom and is unapologetic about it. He is the most interesting character out of all of them and love his personality. Just wish his dick was slightly bigger but not gonna fault the creator for it if that's what he is into.
how to choose dwayne route?

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
dwayne's dick is tiny because in real life gorillas naturally small penises, so his dick reflects that

sneakyred

Mar 23, 2021
huff huff, just finish 3rd dudes now, Dozer, Spencer and Chester
make me want Vernon so much.. i wish to see him more and hopefully get to chance to be with him... well. you knoooow..

gonna start a new game with coach this time i believe.. next one probably try with Richard if i did it right, and Dwayne too. lastly is Darius Lion cat.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes