VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
Is there an up to date walkthrough available?

I attached here a personal link to my own made Guides and Walkthroughs for all the choices I made to get each character's best endings. Each one is detailed and up to date. The only route not completed is Richards as I am currently replaying his route, also please be aware that both Richard's and Dwayne's routes are not completed in-game. Feel free to check back later as it is after midnight here and I'm heading off to bed so once I am awake I'll get back to completing Richard's guide. Please let me know what you think.

phduy173

Nov 8, 2019
Google Drive
I attached here a personal link to my own made Guides and Walkthroughs for all the choices I made to get each character's best endings. Each one is detailed and up to date. The only route not completed is Richards as I am currently replaying his route, also please be aware that both Richard's and Dwayne's routes are not completed in-game. Feel free to check back later as it is after midnight here and I'm heading off to bed so once I am awake I'll get back to completing Richard's guide. Please let me know what you think.
It need accept to see?

Gabesters

May 29, 2020
keep getting an error on chesters route, whenever i try to go the con, an exception has occured pops up. Apparently renpy cant find a bg png. anyone know how to get pass this?

HornyHera

Apr 9, 2020
keep getting an error on chesters route, whenever i try to go the con, an exception has occured pops up. Apparently renpy cant find a bg png. anyone know how to get pass this?
since its only on the Con you could just ignore, and hope it doesnt happen again

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone got the new update?

" Heyo, folks! I know a bunch of you have been waiting for this man, so here's a Richard update!

- Richard Day 11 - He foreshadowed some events for the day, and I guess it's time to see if he makes good on that. Just another day with that big rhino (and friends!)

- Fixed a couple of issues with Chester's route. Some of his backgrounds has improper paths while I was cleaning up files, and that broke some of his days around the convention. Should be all good now!

- Keep in mind with Richard, if you didn't restart his route for the last Richard update, you might encounter issues that require his route to be started fresh "

Last edited:

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019

" Heyo, folks! I know a bunch of you have been waiting for this man, so here's a Richard update!

- Richard Day 11 - He foreshadowed some events for the day, and I guess it's time to see if he makes good on that. Just another day with that big rhino (and friends!)

- Fixed a couple of issues with Chester's route. Some of his backgrounds has improper paths while I was cleaning up files, and that broke some of his days around the convention. Should be all good now!

- Keep in mind with Richard, if you didn't restart his route for the last Richard update, you might encounter issues that require his route to be started fresh "
It said can't opened...

Reactions: konstantin2547

3CCH1B0Y

Sep 8, 2018
any save with full gallery unlocked that i could take from someone? (windows pls)

If not any full guide for all characters?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes