VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
How come?
Just feel baited. His route seemed to have like an open relationship threesome option, but not a lot came out of it on the last day. The MC didn't even get to kiss Chester on the last day of the route, there was no threesome at all! I get there will be an epilogue series after all the routes are done, I was just hoping there would be at least something. Now I know what to expect for Darius' route with Spencer as another possible threesome option, pretty much nothing. That's just my gripe, not really important.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I stuck with this VN hoping there would be more fun given all then constant teasing it did. Dozer's route had some good moments like the sauna and shower parts but didn't go much farther than that, even on Chesters route you have some fun in a game cabinet. That same teasing also annoyed me because it was just bait that didn't really happen. Stuff like:
1. Spencer nude strip on stage: Didn't happen
2. Darius x Spencer threesome : Didn't happen
3. Coach and that bear cop : Didn't happen
4. Richard nudes to Darius : Didn't happen

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Well, the threesome was supposed to happen on the gym's bath scene when you can see chester peeking from the side cubible while they were doing the thing and finish chester's route with the best ending was also a requirement. But at that time the threesome scene wasn't there so just a WIP message popped up.

If he didn't make the threesome scene in this patch then i guess it'll be on a future update on dozer's episode/post maingame days because the dev said he was going to do at least 1 episode for each character.

Last edited:

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Well, the threesome was supposed to happen on the gym's bath scene when you can see chester peeking from the side cubible while they were doing the thing and finish chester's route with the best ending was also a requirement. But at that time the threesome scene wasn't there so just a WIP message popped up.

If he didn't make the threesome scene in this patch then i guess it'll be on a future update on dozer's episode/post maingame days because the dev said he was going to do at least 1 episode for each character.
That's what annoyes me, everything will be done outside the main VN. Being baited and teased only for it to just be dumped in dlc makes it feel like a waste, and that is if the creator delivers. It's his game and he can make it how he likes, but just wanted to share my frustration. the teasing is what kept me hooked on this game since the art is not really worth it, now I'm just not hyped anymore.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
That's what annoyes me, everything will be done outside the main VN. Being baited and teased only for it to just be dumped in dlc makes it feel like a waste, and that is if the creator delivers. It's his game and he can make it how he likes, but just wanted to share my frustration. the teasing is what kept me hooked on this game since the art is not really worth it, now I'm just not hyped anymore.
Well that keeps the money flowing... because even if he does update frequently and stuff (i don't blame him in that regard, he really keeps the game updated compared to several VN/xxx devs like for example kemocoliseum dev ugh), after darius last day only richard left and if someone doesn't like him they'll stop paying and look for another VN or something.
With the promise of extra days for each character people will keep paying waiting for those updates. The tease is just to build hype, to fuel that "promise" so it's easier to keep them paying for updates.

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
where can i find a guide?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here they are. Mind you, some of them are incomplete.

EDIT: Also i just started harold's route and i ended up on day 16... insanely rough day and it hit close to home =/

Last edited:

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Here they are. Mind you, some of them are incomplete.

EDIT: Also i just started harold's route and i ended up on day 16... insanely rough day and it hit close to home =/
Been awhile since I looked at the thread discussion (apart from version update). Just putting a disclaimer and proper credit: The guide was directly copied from the creator's post in patreon via kparty since at the time of posting here on this board people were either too lazy or had no idea how to use the site. As for why the guide was incomplete is obviously due to ongoing game development. Chances are the guides are updated to the recent days, but that will depend on kparty's ability to update the patreon post.

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Been awhile since I looked at the thread discussion (apart from version update). Just putting a disclaimer and proper credit: The guide was directly copied from the creator's post in patreon via kparty since at the time of posting here on this board people were either too lazy or had no idea how to use the site. As for why the guide was incomplete is obviously due to ongoing game development. Chances are the guides are updated to the recent days, but that will depend on kparty's ability to update the patreon post.
I just looked at dozer's guide for example and the post shows the same guide the people shared here and i think kparty automatically updates old posts as long as someone keeps subscribed to the dev's patreon and shares the code or whatever with kparty... so, unless people who're subscribed complains about it i really doubt they'll get finished by the dev. We can only hope he'll finish them once darius or richard's routes are completed

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Just feel baited. His route seemed to have like an open relationship threesome option, but not a lot came out of it on the last day. The MC didn't even get to kiss Chester on the last day of the route, there was no threesome at all! I get there will be an epilogue series after all the routes are done, I was just hoping there would be at least something. Now I know what to expect for Darius' route with Spencer as another possible threesome option, pretty much nothing. That's just my gripe, not really important.
need to get perfect ending with chester route first, that will unlock threesome with him in dozer route. its odd needing a requirement from a whole another route to have it happen yea lol

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes