VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ZeroMerce

Nov 12, 2020
Here is the edited file that enables gallery

But in order for it to work:
1. You need to extract archive.rpa by using this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ (place it into the extracurricular activities folder and run it)

2. Replace screens.rpy with the edited one and then delete archive.rpa

3. Run the game and check if gallery is enabled
Thank you, that's easier only the first pung I did not do but just replaced and deleted the files and everything works

Aug 2, 2019
weird question, anyone owns an older build that contains the early sex scenes done by CM, i just mostly want harold's old sex CG?

Aug 3, 2021
I do love both CM and CGB artstyles so the artist change didn't impact much on me.

But as much as I like CGB style I cannot stand how ridiculous the MC looks like. The main reason I'm only playing for the smut is because I cannot look at the MC without breaking the story immersion.

Perhaps it's how he draws humans (hence I also dislike See no Evil's MC).

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I do love both CM and CGB artstyles so the artist change didn't impact much on me.

But as much as I like CGB style I cannot stand how ridiculous the MC looks like. The main reason I'm only playing for the smut is because I cannot look at the MC without breaking the story immersion.

Perhaps it's how he draws humans (hence I also dislike See no Evil's MC).
I actually think See no Evil's MC very cute, and fit into that game perfectly. I also like Bastard Bonds' arts.
In this game tho I can't tell but something feels off, and the MC is a whole different story :ROFLMAO:

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah I totally agree, absolutely loved Bastard Bonds' art, so I'm quite perplexed to why the MC looks so derp in EA
CGB is not great at drawing young looking guys and women. You can see that in Bastard Bonds with Rosaline and Greening's faces for exemple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
His style just fits bearish men way better, like the MC of See no Evil.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes