VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
there's no sexual content after playing this game for an hour.
Then you're really bad at playing the game? There's sexual content in every route (except for the cat, I think, but i'm not up to date on the latest days for him.) Or maybe you're just really slow at reading. What route are you doing and what day are you on?

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

ZAnonn

Mar 8, 2018
It is a great game but it is unfortunate to see that it isn't actively being updated here on f95, I was really hoping to get in on the new scenes as more of it comes out but I guess I will just have to wait every month for the 16th when the public version is released. I'm assuming in this thread they are re-uploading the released public build. Just a note to anyone waiting for an updated version of this game, the thread is only updating the game when the public version goes live so the probability of this getting the latest release is highly unlikely.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
name your price with $0 as the minimum. version 1.71

Aug 24, 2016
Anyone have a link to 1.79 with the gallery?
The original link on patreon for the one without gallery had it up until someone pointed it out

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone have a link to 1.79 with the gallery?
The original link on patreon for the one without gallery had it up until someone pointed it out
You'll have no luck here try instead. Look for dk999 for extracurricular activities stuff on the provided website.

Aug 24, 2016
You'll have no luck here try instead. Look for dk999 for extracurricular activities stuff on the provided website.
Tried there first. 1.7.8 with gallery was uploaded, but now that .9 is out, the link's expired.

Aug 24, 2016
Why do you need the gallery version in particular?
I like looking at the artwork and sprites after i've finished what routes are done.
Sometimes I don't wanna look at all the text for events and just get to the meat. The 1.79 version's up on yiff.party, and I plan on sharing it on a different site for uploads, since I don't want my mega account getting nuked.
edit: been working late, and as it turns out my internet may be too shitty to upload anything bigger than a flash game. Will try again tonight.

Aug 24, 2016
OK, since i've tried multiple times, and my internet is just too shitty, i'll just straight up share the link here. Hopefully someone else can redistribute it before someone notices and tells dyne to take it down.
I'm very sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Password - double179d

Link -

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes