VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I feel silly coming back here but I'm hoping someone is kind enough to share the new 1.81 apk >:3

May 1, 2017
Version 1.80 is out
Download Link (for Android, Mac OS, Windows) :

(This is from his itch.io so don't hold me responsible for any viruses or anything else.)

May 6, 2019
If you got a BBcode error just hit ignore. I had a few towards the end.
it was the second "love" scene with Harold, it kept touching his naughty part and wouldn't move forward from there. isn't really a big deal, just decided to end it there, I wasn't really into that scene anyway. lol

logicalnoise

Feb 26, 2018
it was the second "love" scene with Harold, it kept touching his naughty part and wouldn't move forward from there. isn't really a big deal, just decided to end it there, I wasn't really into that scene anyway. lol
You have to touch his gut, nipples, ears and hair multiple times, eventually You start jerking him off.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Well yiff.party is having trouble with their website so this is literally the only other place I can think of to go where I can have a sliver of a chance to get it.... so here I go....anyone mind sharing the latest August 1st update? (Preferably apk)

'-'

May 6, 2019
Well yiff.party is having trouble with their website so this is literally the only other place I can think of to go where I can have a sliver of a chance to get it.... so here I go....anyone mind sharing the latest August 1st update? (Preferably apk)

'-'
were just gonna have to wait with the older version until SOMEBODY HINT HINT gives us the sauce! (I don't mean you tom-tom lol)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Extracurricular Activities v1.85
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Apk: - - -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes