AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore *NO TEENS*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
He does it on his machine locally. Make stuff on your machine if you don't want censorship. See my previous post with links from reddit. You can also check civitai.com to get models and LoRas and stuff to make specific poses or get additional features.

View attachment 3955361
Pretty sure my machine isn't beefy enough to do it locally. It is a 9 year old rig. Top of the line back then, but not so much anymore.

Reactions: Leongen43

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Pretty sure my machine isn't beefy enough to do it locally. It is a 9 year old rig. Top of the line back then, but not so much anymore.
If your machine is a Saurus 300 or if you're dumb like me and can't install it to work locally, you can try Tensor.art, they let you get away with a lot. Even celebrity fakes

Reactions: ankorahil

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
So all of this has been done with Sexy.AI. Took a lot of trial and error (still get lots of deformed, wierd shit, despites tons of negative prompts, but I digress), but can now somewhat consistently produce what I want.

Unfortunately it butchers hands, feet, and penises, so I have yet to figure out how to get them to generate with good ones. Perhaps more trial and error... anyway.

So... for now, just use your imagination, that these girls are post-sex with a well-hung troll, minotaur, centaur, giant, deathclaw, whatever...

-----

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes