AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore *NO TEENS*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
So all of this has been done with Sexy.AI. Took a lot of trial and error (still get lots of deformed, wierd shit, despites tons of negative prompts, but I digress), but can now somewhat consistently produce what I want.

Unfortunately it butchers hands, feet, and penises, so I have yet to figure out how to get them to generate with good ones. Perhaps more trial and error... anyway.

So... for now, just use your imagination, that these girls are post-sex with a well-hung troll, minotaur, centaur, giant, deathclaw, whatever...

-----
Nice work! If you add LoRas you might be able to fix feet or add penises. Lots of people add several LoRas together at once. And advanced features like controlnet or even img2img on a pose you like can be really useful.

Reactions: Leongen43

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
What is a LoRas and where do I find one?
Most of the online services give you a lot of 'add-ons' to use, and LoRas are sets which modify your images (to make celebs or specific kinks) and it's like choosing a model. Tensor.ai which was mentioned is probably one of the best for options.

Also negative prompts help a lot.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Most of the online services give you a lot of 'add-ons' to use, and LoRas are sets which modify your images (to make celebs or specific kinks) and it's like choosing a model. Tensor.ai which was mentioned is probably one of the best for options.

Also negative prompts help a lot.
Thanks! When I have some time this weekend I'll look further into that!

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Damn son, AI has really improved in just a year or two, and it's not even at its peak. Crazy.
Its just a shame that you have to do it locally on your own machine, as online services only get you so far. At least as far as I've seen. But I've only been doing it for 3 days, so that might change.

Reactions: RossoX

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Fiddling around with settings on Sexy.AI, to try to produce free-standing/floating penises (to add to my scenes, in theory), with different negative prompts, got this "penis statue" I'd thought I'd share. I've gotten them to generate as floating, but they are super weird at the moment, but hopefully I'll get the right settings eventually.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes