AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore *NO TEENS*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bossyboots

Mar 9, 2024
When you become a Sex Slave, you lose everything you used to be... You become a slut and a whore... But that is what you desired from the very beginning... And now your 'Master' will use you as much as he likes and most probably share you with his perverted friends... Both Men & Women...

:devilish: :eek:

kjl.png

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
When you become a Sex Slave, you lose everything you used to be... You become a slut and a whore... But that is what you desired from the very beginning... And now your 'Master' will use you as much as he likes and most probably share you with his perverted friends... Both Men & Women...

:devilish: :eek:

View attachment 3969235
Gotta love AI adding in an extra hand. Or several.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I've had nothing but grief with these AI online models, and my only conclusion is that they ignore their own prompt guides. Consistently get extra, missing, deformed, mutilated, amputee, etc... even though prompting in negatives to not have them.

The first 10 pictures were made by just repeating the same step over and over again, ignoring the entire prompt guide, and it produced more consistent good results than following the prompt guide, so honestly not sure if I can produce better pictures with online options.

It was a nice experiment, but until I have a rig powerful enough to do it locally, with my own modifiable model or multiple LoRas, I don't see myself being able to produce anything in this thread with online options. Oh well. Its cool that these kinds of stuff is possible with local production, but its a shame that online versions don't even come close.

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
I've had nothing but grief with these AI online models, and my only conclusion is that they ignore their own prompt guides. Consistently get extra, missing, deformed, mutilated, amputee, etc... even though prompting in negatives to not have them.

The first 10 pictures were made by just repeating the same step over and over again, ignoring the entire prompt guide, and it produced more consistent good results than following the prompt guide, so honestly not sure if I can produce better pictures with online options.

It was a nice experiment, but until I have a rig powerful enough to do it locally, with my own modifiable model or multiple LoRas, I don't see myself being able to produce anything in this thread with online options. Oh well. Its cool that these kinds of stuff is possible with local production, but its a shame that online versions don't even come close.
Use tensor.ai, choose a realistic model, go for Euler a since that's hard to screw up, and prompt simple. You won't get sex or action shots without extra work. Just do simple models first and build from there. Many of the people here use free online models.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes