AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore *NO TEENS*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Elsa character Frozen Ai-generated
1725087282616.png
1725087353457.png
Another set of your pretty OC girl. What happened with the last photo? Her hair, face, and eye color are all different.
It is the same model, I only modified the hairstyle/hair color/flowers on the head, if you look closely at my publications you could realize that I always make modifications to my models and I do it to vary my work a little.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Elsa character Frozen Ai-generated
View attachment 3985061
View attachment 3985062

It is the same model, I only modified the hairstyle/hair color/flowers on the head, if you look closely at my publications you could realize that I always make modifications to my models and I do it to vary my work a little.
Okay. Its just that with AI art, sometimes the change is because the AI decided to say screw the prompts and do its own thing.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Pharah Overwatch Ai-generated
1725150972318.png
1725151027038.png
Okay. Its just that with AI art, sometimes the change is because the AI decided to say screw the prompts and do its own thing.
You haven't started yet, so it may be a bit difficult for you to understand this, but when you've been creating images for a while, there may come a time when you stagnate and lose inspiration to create new images, and to avoid that from happening to me, I try to constantly vary my work a lot.

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Pharah Overwatch Ai-generated
View attachment 3987824
View attachment 3987825

You haven't started yet, so it may be a bit difficult for you to understand this, but when you've been creating images for a while, there may come a time when you stagnate and lose inspiration to create new images, and to avoid that from happening to me, I try to constantly vary my work a lot.
Oh, you touching Pharah now? When is Symmetra's turn or Ashe's.. totally not my main dps characters.. yup.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I do and I don't. I understand in the sense that as I worked on one video game for 5 years, so I understand what its like to have creative burnout and the feeling of being uninspired or wanting to give up.

However, I don't understand as I'm obsessive sometimes and want to invest in one character for ages. Its probable why I feel such a huge loss when a character in a story dies off or their story arc just ends and then I wish there was more.

But... if I was starting to lose inspiration in creating images, I'd probably not modify my desired character, but create a new one or shift to a different form of image creation. Like say creating fantasy landscapes, or different mechs, or pose my character in different contexts. Like wearing armor. Or in battle. Flying a spaceship. Etc...

But that is just me and my personal quirks.

• Love
Reactions: Bossyboots
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes