AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
Oh, I thought you had made those. Thought people were posting their own generations here.

Yeah I made it, it's mine like all the stuff I post here. I just used the Epicrealism checkpoint for that picture (if I recall; it looks like epicrealism). I would definitely say if it wasn't mine.

You can post other people's work too, just give credit or say where you got it if you don't know who made it.

Reactions: Astcit

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
Says the person that literally has posted more fantastic futa babes than me, the self admitted shenis/gock enjoyer! Yeah i'm not buying it. lolol jk
More fantastic? No. Cuter and sweeter and more adorable, maybe... but these are different things! I think you guys have the market cornered on non-horsecock.

Mar 18, 2020
Oh, I thought you had made those. Thought people were posting their own generations here.

Not gonna lie, that's hot as fuck. I would fuck that as hard as any pussy.
:love: Thank you! Glad to see a fellow person culture here. lol.
would give this a heart but reached my reaction limit.

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
What?! I'm dead serious!
Please don't say 'dead,' it's serious if you stop :p We'll have to content ourselves with your pretty (clothed) ladies and that thought is too much to bear.... well, it's not so bad, they are pretty. Still.

Unrelated since I seem to have become a Mipecio gobbowaifu w/penis simp. Must prove my manliness the only way I know how! By simping more! And pretending I'm not a simp and posting other things.

ank-crazymonsters-007.jpg

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Ooooookay lol. We shall see. But seriously no shame in it. As you said before art is art.

Yes I believe so here is some I have, not really 'extreme" but I have to make more. lol.
View attachment 3823208
Had the denoise too high on these 2
View attachment 3823213
View attachment 3823214
View attachment 3823218
View attachment 3823205 View attachment 3823207 View attachment 3823210
Seriously.. you using demon card against me now? that is really low.. what's next.. demon goblins?! I won't bend the knee.. fuck it.. Imma post some goblin chicks with dicks soon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ankorahil

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
Ooooookay lol. We shall see. But seriously no shame in it. As you said before art is art.

Yes I believe so. Here is some I have, not really 'extreme" but I have to make more. lol.
View attachment 3823208
Had the denoise too high on these 2
View attachment 3823213
View attachment 3823214
View attachment 3823218
View attachment 3823205 View attachment 3823207 View attachment 3823210
We definitely need more of this sort of thing. Hotel Transylvania/Pixar style and some realism too.

But it's weird we haven't seen more Karlach or Baldur's Gate 3 stuff, isn't it? Karlach certainly meets the criteria for this thread.

Oh. Yes, I forgot to say, nice...!

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
We definitely need more of this sort of thing. Hotel Transylvania/Pixar style and some realism too.

But it's weird we haven't seen more Karlach or Baldur's Gate 3 stuff, isn't it? Karlach certainly meets the criteria for this thread.

Ah, I might try some Karlach stuff soon.. glad you mentioned her!

Mar 18, 2020
Seriously.. you using demon card against me now? that is really low.. what's next.. demon goblins?! I won't bend the knee.. fuck it.. Imma post some goblin chicks with dicks soon.
I swear that was not planned lol. That's just what I happened to have. But if it works then muah hahaha:devilish:

(y) Yes I plan to download karlach/lae'zel/other BG3 charater loras and I will be posting them.