AI Extreme AI, rape, bestiality, bondage, monster, tentacles, extreme hardcore

Mar 18, 2020
This is not really my thing, but I wanna spread the love, so here's to you all dick/futa and goblin lovers ;D
View attachment 3823049 View attachment 3823050
:love: :love: Since I've reach my reaction limit.
It may not be your thing, but considering you went out of your way to make these anyway. Means you are awesome and you are most definitely NOT a hater. Much appreciated by us gock(girlcock) enjoyers. lol.

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
:love: :love: Since I've reach my reaction limit.
It may not be your thing, but considering you went out of your way to make these anyway. Means you are awesome and you are most definitely NOT a hater. Much appreciated by us gock(girlcock) enjoyers. lol.
I think 'gock' now stands for 'goblin cock' but... femgock might be more appropriate :p

edit: also, I made this thread to be filled with horrible things, some of which we won't be into, but... you know... to be basically inclusive and not hate-filled. I don't like preaching and stuff but you know.. just get along with people. Obviously we don't condone kidnapping monster girls and using them and unleashing horny zombies on the populace. Just fantasies and everybody can enjoy something and just hang out and chill.

So yeah, it's really cool to see someone like Mipecio or Leongen43 doing that sort of stuff for others.

Mar 18, 2020
I think 'gock' now stands for 'goblin cock' but... femgock might be more appropriate :p

edit: also, I made this thread to be filled with horrible things, some of which we won't be into, but... you know... to be basically inclusive and not hate-filled. I don't like preaching and stuff but you know.. just get along with people. Obviously we don't condone kidnapping monster girls and using them and unleashing horny zombies on the populace. Just fantasies and everybody can enjoy something and just hang out and chill.

So yeah, it's really cool to see someone like Mipecio or Leongen43 doing that sort of stuff for others.
(y)
Exactly, no worries here. We need more spaces like this. People like what they like. No need for shaming or whatever.
I just make whatever I like and/or think is cool. Then I'll share it to see if others might like it too.

Mar 18, 2020

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
(y)
Exactly, no worries here. We need more spaces like this. People like what they like. No need for shaming or whatever.
I just make whatever I like and/or think is cool. Then I'll share it to see if others might like it too.
Yeah, everyone here is so nice it's awesome. I make some ladies like these, but a lot of them are normal and that's... kinda normal now, nothing too extreme about a trans lady or something so I'm not sure if they are worth posting here. But maybe... it's still borderline extreme :) So.... I'm not complaining. Heh.
ank-almostnormal-001.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 18, 2020
Yeah, everyone here is so nice it's awesome. I make some ladies like these, but a lot of them are normal and that's... kinda normal now, nothing too extreme about a trans lady or something so I'm not sure if they are worth posting here. But maybe... it's still borderline extreme :) So.... I'm not complaining. Heh.
View attachment 3823116

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah idk I wouldn't say it's even close to 'extreme' or even non-vanilla. It's not as if you can't post it in the main thread It just I've seen people get shamed and hated on for posting futa/trans/etc. in there.
The few posts I saw in here seem like they were accepted more. idk.

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
Yeah idk I wouldn't say it's even close to 'extreme' or even non-vanilla. It's not as if you can't post it in the main thread It just I've seen people get shamed and hated on for posting futa/trans/etc. in there.
The few posts I saw in here seem like they were accepted more. idk.
Yeah no one bats an eye if you post a horsecock or futa banging a futa. But just a normal lady with a penis and people get all aggro. haha

Reactions: Fappy_Schlicks69
Mar 18, 2020