Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Last two updates I'm missing Cherry's last two Events, according to the guide it's the Gym / Shopping scenes? Why won't they unlock in regular game. Played 0.10 and 0.11, got everything else unlocked except those two, even when I meet her and talk to her at those locations.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Its a "decent" update its obvious as stated by him and pointed by other ppl on the thread he's kinda burned from the game , early updates were way more rich and interesting

But at least he's still pushing update as he said , he could have released the 0.1 update of his new game but decided to doing this update on FILF.

Im still hyped for future release and his next game even if it will be in 4/5 month due to him working on the new one

Reactions: dp123

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Criticism is a service, it's the best thing you can give a creator, if we get the game for free we should be as brutal as possible (and unbiased, of course). This update blows, the guy feels like has given up on it a bit if I'm honest.
I'm all for legitimate criticism to help creators potentially create better, but what you provided is far from it. Where are the details of your criticism? Saying "This update blows..." with no examples why is not legitimate criticism. That's a disservice, it doesn't help anyone.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Wow i dont know what is happening but some of the top dev's are creating trash update's and not doing that well, this update was garbage barely has something to do all that wait for nothing.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Considering the ammout of time this update took it-s pretty disappointing.. And also the developer is working right now on another game which is gonna have his attention for the moment.. So 0.12 wont be comming any time soon.. I actually removed my patreon.. It kinda sucks but focusing on another game while this one is half way done doesnt really sound too encouraging... Another blue balling relationship build up among several characters is gonna be required for the next game too so.. .See ya around folkes

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes