Ren'Py - Completed - F.I.L.F. [v1.0b] [ICCreations]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.2.1 Beta...

Well it looks like this game may have started out as a Family Sex theme, but is being converted... But I don't think the conversion is done yet... The house with the friends, is still labeled Aunt's House, and the former sister calls the protagonist Bro during the event where she see's the protagonists erect penis... So looks like it still needs some work if it was actually a conversion...

The visuals of the characters are really good, even though once again we see breasts larger then the women's body frames would suggest... Not sure why developers always push the envelope rather then going with at least somewhat normal proportions... Like maybe add some realism for better immersion... The backdrops all look unique and creative... All the visuals look very crisp and clean...

The script is pretty spot on, as I don't remember seeing any spelling/grammar errors... The plot (what little there really is) revolves around a male protagonist who is returning home after being gone for a while... Where he was, and why a house full of non-blood relatives is his home, is never explained... They are not pawned off as a step family, or adopted family, or even foster family... No known reason why it is his home at all...

Also, the women he is living with seem to be once again falling into the extremely over used personality quirks we see in so many home dynamics, with regards to this genre... The older woman who is overjoyed to see the protagonist return home, and her daughter who pretty much treats the protagonist like pond scum, even after not seeing each other in a long time... Same goes for the friends house, an older women over joyed to see the protagonist, and her daughter who could really care less about the protagonist... I'ld really like to see more normal home dynamics, where everyone at least in some way is happy to see the protagonist, and where he isn't treated like he has leprosy by someone in the home...

In any case, once the introduction is done you get into the meat of this game... It claims in the description to be a sandbox adventure game, but it isn't a sandbox, and I wish folks would stop using that as some sort of power word to try and drum up hype... It is a normal adventure game play style, but broken up into time periods, sort of like you see in some grind based games... The current content, even though there isn't a huge amount, follows a linear pattern for the moment... You have the freedoms usually found in a adventure style game, with the addition of 4 time periods per day, as limits... No sandbox...

Overall, the game visuals are top notch, and even with the plot holes I still enjoyed the limited story you get to experience for the moment... It shows a great deal of potential, even with the over the top personalities some of the characters start off with... I'm very glad the developer/s decided to go with Ren'py, and I do hope it works out for their plans... It's very early into production, and I do plan to revisit this game again in the future... Best of luck to the developers...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

rhev

Version 0.2.1 beta review

Solidly meh.

Lets be honest, this game is just more of the typical horny guy wanting to incest up his family. The change from RPGM to RenPy is a great choice and I feel like it works much better with the story ICC is trying to tell.

The animations are short but sweet, the renders are pretty fantastic.

But unfortunately that's about all I can say about the game at this stage. There's just really no content, there's really almost no game play. figure out a safe code and find a hidden bundle of money to buy a thing. That's pretty much it at this stage.

I think this will bear checking out 6 - 12 months down the road, but at this point, just, meh.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

verzauberung

0.1 beta2
    10 min of content. some nude scenes but nothing fapable in the game yet. the girls are very hot. basic story, incest, 2 of the 4 girls are horny for the mc, 1 is horny for him but doesnt show it yet and 1 (sis) tsundere that will probably be corrupted/blackmailed later on.
    mc looks like a nerd, but im ok with that.
    story and writing is "fun", not to be taken serious, and i like it. (way too many games are taking themselves way too serious and try to write some christopher nolan story, that ends up being corny, cringy and sucking).
    easy rpgm gameplay with questlog, no walkthrough needed.
    game has basic animation that look good. the sex scenes will probably be amazing, but we will see once the game adds them.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Doomskull

Renders are some of the best I've ever seen - even the MC looks pretty good (even if he does have a terrible haircut).

Characters themselves aren't much to speak of - seem relatively generic - though of course, this early on it's not the fairest of criticisms. Still, I like the Aunt and Mother even if the sister is typically bitchy.

Gameplay is simplistic, but there are obvious hints in game as to what you need to do and you can actually fail at certain stuff if you miss it though it tells you when you do.

It's no longer RGMaker for those who are stupid enough to complain about that kind of thing.

All in all, lots of potential. Hopefully the story takes a more varied path but even if it doesn't I'm liking it so far.

Now contains samesex relations with non-MC character.