Ren'Py - Completed - F.I.L.F. [v1.0b] [ICCreations]

1. 3.00 star(s)

verzauberung

0.1 beta2
    10 min of content. some nude scenes but nothing fapable in the game yet. the girls are very hot. basic story, incest, 2 of the 4 girls are horny for the mc, 1 is horny for him but doesnt show it yet and 1 (sis) tsundere that will probably be corrupted/blackmailed later on.
    mc looks like a nerd, but im ok with that.
    story and writing is "fun", not to be taken serious, and i like it. (way too many games are taking themselves way too serious and try to write some christopher nolan story, that ends up being corny, cringy and sucking).
    easy rpgm gameplay with questlog, no walkthrough needed.
    game has basic animation that look good. the sex scenes will probably be amazing, but we will see once the game adds them.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Doomskull

Renders are some of the best I've ever seen - even the MC looks pretty good (even if he does have a terrible haircut).

Characters themselves aren't much to speak of - seem relatively generic - though of course, this early on it's not the fairest of criticisms. Still, I like the Aunt and Mother even if the sister is typically bitchy.

Gameplay is simplistic, but there are obvious hints in game as to what you need to do and you can actually fail at certain stuff if you miss it though it tells you when you do.

It's no longer RGMaker for those who are stupid enough to complain about that kind of thing.

All in all, lots of potential. Hopefully the story takes a more varied path but even if it doesn't I'm liking it so far.

Now contains samesex relations with non-MC character.