Tool Others F95 Favorite Games Updates [v1.2.0]

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I know. Because whoever updated the OP of that game, added an extra space in the "Thread update" date: "2020- 07-11", and the script fails. I updated my script to ignore some errors like this, I'll post it later as soon as I get home.

:KEK:

xaxa9551

Jun 9, 2019
Hi guys,

for some reason, on certain title [TakeOver] , script picks up incorrect date. Instead of "Thread update date" (2020-09-26) in the body it finds "Thread creation date" (2018-16-03). This causes crash as "Thread creation date" is in YYYY-DD-MM format where script expects YYYY-MM-DD, 16th month does not exist ofc. and script crashes with error.

Thx for great tool.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey folks, when I run the script I get nothin as the output. No prints to the command line, no html file, nothing. Any idea what is wrong?

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
Hey folks, when I run the script I get nothin as the output. No prints to the command line, no html file, nothing. Any idea what is wrong?
there are times that the same thing happens to me as well and I have the same question as you do

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
I know. Because whoever updated the OP of that game, added an extra space in the "Thread update" date: "2020- 07-11", and the script fails. I updated my script to ignore some errors like this, I'll post it later as soon as I get home.
How's the fix coming? games won't start my page:
https://f95zone.to/threads/otakus-fantasy-2-monmusu-conquered-world-dieselmine-mf.11220/
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-of-your-dreams-v0-5-dirtynovels.8801/
And could it be sorted by date (or/and) name?

Last edited:

sim64k

Aug 18, 2017
I don't plan on making new updates to it unless someone comes up with a good reason since F95Checker has gotten so much better and so much more popular. If I work on anything else of the sort I will attempt to "open the can of worms" that is providing automatic updates to games in F95Checker.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I don't plan on making new updates to it unless someone comes up with a good reason since F95Checker has gotten so much better and so much more popular. If I work on anything else of the sort I will attempt to "open the can of worms" that is providing automatic updates to games in F95Checker.
I wonder if this would have gotten more attention if the stickied post with tools and utilities (now removed) had linked this as it did F95Checker. It was too easy for this to end up buried.

Anyway, it was a great tool while I used it. Thanks for your work.

Reactions: sim64k

sim64k

Aug 18, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I deserve little of the credit, but I appreciate it nonetheless