Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Burner Dex

Mar 19, 2024
So I'm continuing to check out this very cool tool which I'm new to.
After importing "F95 Bookmarks" and "F95 Watched Threads" I see "Total games count: 140."

But when I look at my bookmarks I have 32 pages of 20 games each.
Other than clearly being an overwhelming level of pervert, any ideas as to what problem I may be experiencing?
Damn, what do you use 32 pages for? Do you mean the tabs to categorize your games? If so I'd like to know them lol, I only have a watching, playing and completed games tab

zucite

May 22, 2019
Damn, what do you use 32 pages for? Do you mean the tabs to categorize your games? If so I'd like to know them lol, I only have a watching, playing and completed games tab
Well, I don't have as much time to play these as I'd like, so I tend to bookmark a lot of stuff to play down the line.

And once you have a bunch of pages, it gets hard to keep track of everything, so I use the label section (when you hit the Bookmark button, there's a space for a message and a space for a label) to put stuff in rough categories to help me find what I might be in the mood for.

So I have labels for like sci-fi, horror, everyday, post-apocalyptic, superhero, that kind of thing. So when October rolls around and I feel like playing something spooky, I don't have to dig through 32 pages of bookmarks and try to recognize which titles I bookmarked 20 months ago are horror games, I just go Bookmarks > Filter > horror.

So I'm hoping I can do the same thing with F95Checker!

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes