Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I follow a thread for a game mod in the forum. However, the thread doesn't follow the regular template for titles like games do. This is because game mods thread are less regulated compared to others.

I was thinking about requesting to add a new feature to F95checker. When the window shows up for threads that have received an update, is it possible to include a new window or another section below for threads that have received minor updates? This could be triggered when the description changes, specifically when the changelog and/or the "last updated" section is different from last time.

Additionally, it could include an optional checkbox in the settings to "be warned about minor changes."

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a setting so that the custom image doesn't reset if the image on the games page has been changed?
Because very often I have to re-install custom images

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Does this work for artists uploads? Say i wanted to know when an artist thread was updated, or if a certain uploader created a new thread for an artist? Could i use this tool, or is it just for games?

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes