Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I follow a thread for a game mod in the forum. However, the thread doesn't follow the regular template for titles like games do. This is because game mods thread are less regulated compared to others.

I was thinking about requesting to add a new feature to F95checker. When the window shows up for threads that have received an update, is it possible to include a new window or another section below for threads that have received minor updates? This could be triggered when the description changes, specifically when the changelog and/or the "last updated" section is different from last time.

Additionally, it could include an optional checkbox in the settings to "be warned about minor changes."

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a setting so that the custom image doesn't reset if the image on the games page has been changed?
Because very often I have to re-install custom images

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Does this work for artists uploads? Say i wanted to know when an artist thread was updated, or if a certain uploader created a new thread for an artist? Could i use this tool, or is it just for games?

r37r05p3C7

Nov 8, 2023
Is it possible to change the UI font?
It's not officially supported, but if you really want to, you can do it manually. Replace Karla font in the resources -> fonts folder with your font, rename your font to match the old one (Karla-Regular.14.03.2012.ttf) otherwise F95Checker won't be able to find it.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes