giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: estoycansado
Apr 14, 2024
:(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haz una versión que acepte el "portugués" para que pueda hacer el tutorial, y dejo el enlace a tu canal de YouTube y a tu Discord para quien quiera obtener una versión personalizada. Prometo no compartir la versión que hagas
I don't have a Youtube channel or Discord, thanks.
For the "Pt" language there are other better tools that you already have ;)

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I don't have a Youtube channel or Discord, thanks.
For the "Pt" language there are other better tools that you already have ;)
Perdona por haberte pedido algo, y gracias por responder. Es que estoy un poco ausente en YouTube y quería sacar algo nuevo. De todas formas, gracias por tu atención. Te estaré eternamente agradecido por tus herramientas. Aunque hay mucha gente trabajando en nuevas formas de traducir, especialmente juegos en Renpy, tú fuiste el pionero, quien comenzó todo el proceso. Ha sido un gran placer visitar este tema

Reactions: Paloslios_Official
Apr 14, 2024
Perdona por haberte pedido algo, y gracias por responder. Es que estoy un poco ausente en YouTube y quería sacar algo nuevo. De todas formas, gracias por tu atención. Te estaré eternamente agradecido por tus herramientas. Aunque hay mucha gente trabajando en nuevas formas de traducir, especialmente juegos en Renpy, tú fuiste el pionero, quien comenzó todo el proceso. Ha sido un gran placer visitar este tema
If you want to post something interesting on your Youtube channel, check this out

I'm sure you'll be able to "understand" it. ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-simple...rained-ai-model-and-pyqt.212865/post-14295666

• Yay, new update!

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Forum Fanatic
Modder
May 13, 2020
send your youtube link
even in private so as to follow you

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
If you want to post something interesting on your Youtube channel, check this out

I'm sure you'll be able to "understand" it. ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-simple...rained-ai-model-and-pyqt.212865/post-14295666
Muy bueno, rápido y se adapta perfectamente al “Extractor palOsliOs CG7”, la primera herramienta que tuve la suerte de encontrar aquí en F95. Muchas gracias. Haré un tutorial para este fin de semana. ¡Gracias, amigo, siempre me sorprendes con novedades y generosidad! :)

Reactions: Paloslios_Official

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
send your youtube link
even in private so as to follow you

It’ll be an honor and a pleasure to have you as a follower, even if everything on the channel isn’t new to you. If you have a channel, drop the link so I can follow you too! (y)

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Forum Fanatic
Modder
May 13, 2020

It’ll be an honor and a pleasure to have you as a follower, even if everything on the channel isn’t new to you. If you have a channel, drop the link so I can follow you too! (y)
I am already a subscriber to your channel and didn't know it...

ahahahah

• Haha

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Forum Fanatic
Modder
May 13, 2020

old content or new content does not count for anything, you can always learn from anyone, as a good friend of mine says, what counts are ideas

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
old content or new content does not count for anything, you can always learn from anyone, as a good friend of mine says, what counts are ideas
I saw you’re developing a tool for Ren'Py. If you’d like, I’d be happy to make a video showcasing your tool. I want to give everyone who’s learning how to translate games as many options as possible. I fell in love with Ren'Py and ended up translating 3,000 lines, one by one—it took me a week. Now, I do everything I can to pass on what little I’ve learned to beginners and Ren'Py enthusiasts who visit my channel and my thread

Reactions: Citromdiszno

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Forum Fanatic
Modder
May 13, 2020
I saw you’re developing a tool for Ren'Py. If you’d like, I’d be happy to make a video showcasing your tool. I want to give everyone who’s learning how to translate games as many options as possible. I fell in love with Ren'Py and ended up translating 3,000 lines, one by one—it took me a week. Now, I do everything I can to pass on what little I’ve learned to beginners and Ren'Py enthusiasts who visit my channel and my thread
my suite is for the exclusive use of the translators in my Italian thread
sorry

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a problem when I want to translate a game but there are many languages in this game and it doesn't work. If I have a game where it's only in English, it works but in Russian or another language it doesn't work??

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes