MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Sorry, nothing here yet, but you better just press Restart or load from any of your saves.

i just noticed, that this game is not new, it is almost 2.5 years old. i thought it is about a month or so.
Oh right, lol. I completely forgot about the possibility of going bankrupt leading to gameover. Perhaps I should rephrase that message or something. Still, I wish I could make a game like that in a month, ahah.

kyle.darian

Sep 28, 2022
Disabling the weekly progress tracker seems to break the weekday system. After choosing to never show it again and going through another week, the weekdays stop appearing and weekday dependent events stop working

Reactions: MercuryDev

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Disabling the weekly progress tracker seems to break the weekday system. After choosing to never show it again and going through another week, the weekdays stop appearing and weekday dependent events stop working
Oh dang it, you're right! Ugh, I hate it when it happens. Thanks a lot for the heads up, here's the !

Reactions: kyle.darian

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
well it doesnt work for me i still got no weekdays :/
Unfortunately, this won't fix the error if you've already got it. What you need to do is to load from a savefile where the problem was nonexistent yet.

Alternatively, if you're on PC, you may press f12, navigate to console, type in SugarCube.State.active.variables.day=1 and press enter.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
am i blind? i cant seem to find where it says what day it is
Lemme guess, your character doesn’t have a name as well? You aren’t supposed to click the Unlock Cheats button on the sidebar before finishing the intro. I’ll make sure to fix this in the coming update.

Reactions: SatanSama666
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes