LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Faceman3D is a 3D artist who makes pinups of original characters and characters from Resident Evil, Tomb Raider,
Final Fantasy, Death Stranding, Marvel/DC comics and more.​

Updated: 2023-11-01
Artist: Faceman3D - -
Censorship: No
Language: No
Resolution: up to 4k
Content: 1420 pictures, 14 videos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - -
2022-10: - - - -
2022 Nov-Dec: - - - -
2023 Jan-Sep: - - -
Compressed: - - - -

2023-10: - - - -

Animations: - - - -

Ada thicc lingerie 3.1.jpg Ada thicc lingerie 1.jpg Jessie 1.jpg Faith Connors p3.jpg Loba.jpg Panam Cyberpunk 2077 9.jpg Sheala s7.jpg Ada Wong 2w copy.jpg mama space 1.jpg Tifa And Aerith2.jpg
DOA Rachel2.jpg Excella 1 copy.jpg r1.jpg Jill Maid m2.2 copy.jpg Mother Miranda Portrait MM 1.jpg Mama test.jpg Nico-&-Lady-4.1.jpg Lonely.jpg teacher 2.jpg tiep vien 1.jpg The Lost Elf Girl 40.1.jpg
The_witch_and_servants-(8).jpg Loba 03.jpg Claire army wide.jpg

Last edited:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
you know you can just click the Like button, right??)) but ty)
And you know that likes aren't unlimited? I've finished them and this still seems to me a heresy on the part of the forum... now I can't even write that I like a work/share etc? if they end it's certainly not my fault

• Angry
Reactions: Thomas Matulessy

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
apparently I didn't knew about that, mb. I have been told it's like 30-50 per day, you might be interested to see this
ok, maybe you could tell me that I almost always write that I just like it without articulating a bit, but I'm Italian and I'm not really at ease with English, so much so that I help myself with google translate and sometimes it makes inaccuracies that make me make it a little clumsy. Anyway, as you can see, I'm not saying heresies, I've run out of likes but since I like the works I see here, I still wanted to let you know.

Reactions: LordLegolas

[KEVIN]

Jul 5, 2023
I hope someone will update it...
I'm ashamed to disturb LordLegolas by asking him to update the contents every Time ...
Regarding the nyalicia update, I am still waiting for a few months...... :(