Facepalm Bombing

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So.
I facepalm a guy's post once. Then he proceeds to find my most recent posts and facepalm ALL of them.
Six. 6 != 1.
I found this to be incredibly childish of him and sent him a message to see if he's willing to not be a little child about things.
Now I wait to see his next move.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So.
I facepalm a guy's post once. Then he proceeds to find my most recent posts and facepalm ALL of them.
Six. 6 != 1.
I found this to be incredibly childish of him and sent him a message to see if he's willing to not be a little child about things.
Now I wait to see his next move.
I had someone go back and facepalm around 600 of my previous posts :rolleyes: You got off lightly ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, he's still at it. This time he reacted to the PM I sent him with the very same reaction.
This is really starting to piss me off.
I really don't want to have to add another asshole to my ignore list.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fffffffffffk

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Well, he's still at it. This time he reacted to the PM I sent him with the very same reaction.
This is really starting to piss me off.
I really don't want to have to add another asshole to my ignore list.
I call it "someone who suffers from SPS or ".

Usually exhibits traits of obsession, rage, being over-dramatic, stalks ya, etc.

In all seriousness, I'd either just try to ignore the person or block them like you said. Unless they start up again with some alt accounts or it goes into pointless threats and intimidation, then I'd get a mod involved.

• Thinking Face

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Once it happened to me but he only facepalmed 3 comments. I guess besides being and idiot he was lazy too. If he would do more than that I would just reported him.

• Thinking Face

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I dont get what the big deal is with the face-palms ? I get dozens a day from a certain "crowd of people", so anytime I encounter them in games that dont measure up to their taste, and they are saying dumb things, and complaining, I give them a face-palm as well...

The ones that tick me off is the ones in "discussion threads" that are open to "different" viewpoints, and you mention yours, just to have some snot-eating bastard face-palm you like what you said "was stupid", when they say even dumber shit.

Compared to that face-palm bombing means less than nothing to me, its just "its those tools that dont like me, who gives a F*** what they think".

Also face-palming has been proven by the mods not to raise your "like count", so those trying to make you feel better that your getting them, are lying

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Talking about facepalming, there is also the NTR hater face palmer: the guy who find one post that he doesn't like and then he checks your activity tracking for comments to facepalm as well.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Talking about facepalming, there is also the NTR hater face palmer: the guy who find one post that he doesn't like and then he checks your activity tracking for comments to facepalm as well.
True there is also the NTR lover that face-palms any post asking if that fetish is optional (like it fucking says in the genre section vs what is "pre-defined" in the tags on top of the games).

Cause heaven forbid people ask if they content is truly optional, when maybe the prologue of the story has it not be optional at the start.

tags to me are meaningless when the genre section can include anything the dev can focus on, like that game whose genre includes "Kung-fu chicken"... and there is a fucking Kung-Fu chicken in the game in very prominent role to boot !! tags cant account for that... or "where it all began" which should include a genre called "LOL Raccoon" since he is perhaps in the top 5 best characters in that game.