Facepalm Bombing

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Shows how little regard I have for MMOs in general.
You're conveniently forgetting that I specified "addiction".
To some extent. Most of my current being is thanks to my friends and parents.

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?

How can I still be getting baited and hounded by Ignored users? If I don't want to hear from them and don't want to know about them, I shouldn't be told about their reactions to my posts. Better yet, block ignored users from being able to pass comment on posts made by the user that is ignoring them. Not just mine, but everybody on everybody's ignore list.
Because everybody has a point where enough is enough.
Arguing with Joshua Tree I see. I advise you to just stop. Dude literally spends all his free time playing devils advocate for the worst developers on this site. Its like talking to a brick wall

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Arguing with Joshua Tree I see. I advise you to just stop. Dude literally spends all his free time playing devils advocate for the worst developers on this site. Its like talking to a brick wall
Uh, since when is this arguing? Just saying, getting upset over people facepalm you is a waste of time and calories. You have little sway over how people react and respond to you on the internet.

Mar 22, 2019
F95zone is like adult Facebook,they deal the shit the same way.For me,i dont really care what people think about my op,if they facepalm me,let them be.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Talking about facepalming, there is also the NTR hater face palmer: the guy who find one post that he doesn't like and then he checks your activity tracking for comments to facepalm as well.
These are 90%. Most of them multiaccount