Unity Completed Factions: Crystals of Control Demo [The Anax]

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
the full version of this game should be avaliable on Steam.
Wow! That would be awesome! Hopefully, someday, I can get a programmer to help me. My fan that helped program this demo, only could dedicate enough time all those years ago, to this demo. But, yeah, someday, I look forward to all 4 of my Faction games being finished and for sale on Steam!

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Yes, it would be amazing in the future, i will eventually buy this game on steam for every single steam account since gamers like to unlock achievements & steam cards

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, it would be amazing in the future, i will eventually buy this game on steam for every single steam account since gamers like to unlock achievements & steam cards
Yeah, as of this post, only my Slugs and Bugs: Conversion game is on Steam, but my novels, Giggle Night and Desideratum, I hope to have on there within a year.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
is Slugs and Bugs: Conversion game on steam ? (i actually didn't know that)
i will buy it even if already have downloaded it, to support the Dev.
we actually love all 'Slugs & Bugs' collection series
today, there is an event on steam called 'Steam Visual Novel Fest 2023' , i will check for even more titles there too (y)
The game Ravager is on Steam too, sweet :love:

all might01

Apr 25, 2021
Actually I just realized that there is no mega on there. I went to my Anaxpedia on my anaxverse.com website to the game downloads, my rig is being worked on right now unfortunately something fried so I can't do any rendering at the moment. And I'm having to post this for my phone so I can't really go to the main post and set it up properly but I'll put you the mega links right here for now and then I can update the main post when I get my computer back.

Mega Download Factions: Crystals of Control Demo PC Version

Mega Download Factions: Crystals of Control Demo Mac Version

Mega Download Factions: Crystals of Control Demo Linux Version
i just realized you did this, its been a hot minute since i checked f95, so thank you for reuping to mega

Reactions: The Anax

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Slugs and Bugs: Conversion is in full price on Steam. It has no promotions nor price cuts. However, i like this game and i want it on my gaming library asap, so i will buy it anyways.

If eventually, you remember any lovecraftian & cthulhu inspired adult game title, please recommend me one, if possible!
Thanks!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hey is the full game published?I can still get the demo here
No, unfortunately my fan, BlankSubroutine, could only help me all those many years ago with this proof of concept demo. No other programmer has ever appeared to help me make the full game. Ah well, maybe someday! In the meantime I keep making all the content I CAN make for the Anaxverse!

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa