Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It happens right at the start of the game. I applied your patch a started a new save to test it, and the text doesn't wrap at all anymore.
That is strange because it wraps for me just fine. Hmm... I've seen this occur on other games, the strange part is it is usually universal. Makes me wonder what's different about your situation that makes it not work. Well, regardless try replacing this plugin and see if that makes a difference

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
That is strange because it wraps for me just fine. Hmm... I've seen this occur on other games, the strange part is it is usually universal. Makes me wonder what's different about your situation that makes it not work. Well, regardless try replacing this plugin and see if that makes a difference

Am I missing something here? IT seems to be still having issues:

1600694555834.png

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
I already added it in with the patch. It should be functioning however, sometimes in rare cases wordwrap wraps in a strange way.

If you tell me where and how to get to that location you took the screenshot I can test the wordwrap and tweak settings if need be.
Sorry for late reply
I used your patch before playing the game.

I think that screenshot was from right before going to the first village at school.
Well i think i saw alot of those problem since new game, i'm not even 20% in game progress yet so idk.

Edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/failure-...-3-captain-sikorsky.62275/page-5#post-4232483 well this guy can provide better proof. I'm sure that's still at opening/prologue of the game

Edit 2: nvm, seems like i'm late to the discussion kek

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Is there a way to fix Skill progression? I can't seem to buy the second level of anything, and the only option to re-buy the first.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Umm, I had the same issue with and without it :D
Strange because I see no problem 1600697383178.png

How are you playing it? Are you using windows and a Japanese locale emulator? Because I have no issues with or without wordwrap plugin on. The plugin changes nothing in the code, it works in the background while you play to make text stay in the box. Don't know what to tell ya because I have no problems.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I'm using windows, and no emulators. Since it's translated I don't think it's necessary. But I just tried with it, and it was still the same result.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm using windows, and no emulators. Since it's translated I don't think it's necessary. But I just tried with it, and it was still the same result.
I don't know what to tell you. There is something with your situation that cannot be replicated. My advice, redownload the game fresh, and if you want the changes I made just add everything except YEPmessagecore.js. Something got screwed up with your version of the game I guess.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Really stumped with the ghost town section of the game, i was stuck previously on this on the japanese version too, and hoped with the english version i would be able to decipher it but still cannot. Currently, i have put the cloth on the mirror and have given the 3 offerings to the shrine, and am stuck at that point. I saw that there is the donation lady, which requires money unless there is a specific amount you need to give for an activation? Or the girl to the right of the bath house at night talking in front of a house but the main character does not want to talk to that person. Any advice as to what to do next please?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Really stumped with the ghost town section of the game, i was stuck previously on this on the japanese version too, and hoped with the english version i would be able to decipher it but still cannot. Currently, i have put the cloth on the mirror and have given the 3 offerings to the shrine, and am stuck at that point. I saw that there is the donation lady, which requires money unless there is a specific amount you need to give for an activation? Or the girl to the right of the bath house at night talking in front of a house but the main character does not want to talk to that person. Any advice as to what to do next please?
I ended up finding it on the request board of this game, basically you have to talk to everyone and eventually you will get the three offering pieces, give it to the shrine. Second, fox girl mask left of inn talks about cloth over mirror, go to house on far left and you will see a guy behind a house and talk to him. Wait for day, go to same spot and go inside house, walk to mirror and cover it. Lastly, day time, go to donation box and put in the code “0115”, and it will unlock the end to the chapter by going to the house beside the inn, fox girl is waiting outside. Talk to her, go inside, chapter done to continue the story. Enjoy.

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
I don't know what to tell you. There is something with your situation that cannot be replicated. My advice, redownload the game fresh, and if you want the changes I made just add everything except YEPmessagecore.js. Something got screwed up with your version of the game I guess.
I have the same problem as him and I redownloaded the game, the patch doesn't change anything and doesn't wrap the text properly

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have the same problem as him and I redownloaded the game, the patch doesn't change anything and doesn't wrap the text properly
Where does the text not wrap properly, because when word wrap was active I was getting pings telling me the patch made the text not wrap, yet when I turned it off I am getting the same posts. I don't have timie to keep going back and forth chasing ghosts. I see no problems. So I need to know exactly where it isn't wrapping so I can actually see the problem. The last screenshot I saw no issues with when I played.

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Where does the text not wrap properly, because when word wrap was active I was getting pings telling me the patch made the text not wrap, yet when I turned it off I am getting the same posts. I don't have timie to keep going back and forth chasing ghosts. I see no problems. So I need to know exactly where it isn't wrapping so I can actually see the problem. The last screenshot I saw no issues with when I played.
Sorry, played around with it more and got the more recent patch and it works now. The new problem is skills being learned but not being unlocked in the skill page so it's impossible to progress to stronger skills

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, played around with it more and got the more recent patch and it works now. The new problem is skills being learned but not being unlocked in the skill page so it's impossible to progress to stronger skills
So you can't buy skill is the problem. What happens when you try.

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
So you can't buy skill is the problem. What happens when you try.
Ah, I can buy it. I get the skill but on the skill page it's as if I didn't get it, so I can buy it over and over again. I can never progress to the next skills

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes