Others Completed Fairy Fighting [Eluku99]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Giatu1

Jul 21, 2018
We need a clear guide for this game.
Not all de combos are showed on the game. For example, in training mode you can do lesbian moves but those doesn't show on the combo screen. The lesbian attacks are
Scissors: >To enemy + AS (Both Kicks bottons)
Fingering: >To enemy + QW (Both Punch bottons)
Licking: >To enemy + QW (I'm not sure but the enemy tiki has to be recovering or in the air)

Mar 1, 2020
Can someone tell me how to use Tiki's damn masturbation move? I use wasd, uio-jkl buttons. S+u+j doesnt work for me. I know fighting games use lingo from numpad buttons, like 2 is down, 236-quarter circle forward.
Edit: And also the KEY mechanic for that matter. One that has a bar in lower-right filling up. I guess it has something to do with STAGE 10 START screen for example

Mar 1, 2020
Here are some values for Cheat Engine I found :

FairyFighting.exe+EDCC4 BossHP
004EDCD0 BossMaxHP
004DFC84 TikiHP(0-64000)
004DFC90 TikiHPmax(64000)
004456CC Escape(2M or more to escape?)

Reactions: shyguy83
Mar 1, 2020
So I figured out that pressing s+j+u doesn't register for my specific keyboard. :p and heres more details

I guess I just have to search for keybind that works :pP
Also, the KEY mechanic in bottom right seems to be a requirement for getting past stage 18, if it fills up to yellow you can proceed and if it turns red you get a bad end

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
You can activate the watch mode, where the AI plays with itself.

Any idea how to disable the music?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Game is pretty f hard, control isn’t as responsive in a keyboard, you hit like a wet noodle and the enemy is like a fucking machine gun that shoots semen xD
Art looks good for it’s quality... just too bad this game doesn’t have a gallery to view all the sex scenes... else you just have to view each one with the AI vs AI...

May 2, 2020
Does anyone know a clear way toopen the game after it's files have been installed...?cause i'm kinda lost at the moment...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does anyone know a clear way toopen the game after it's files have been installed...?cause i'm kinda lost at the moment...
Did you extract it with 7zip? I just opened it without using AppLocale or anything special... If you're having issues it might have been corrupted on extract or the program you used to extract it can't do it properly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Natah Takaizumi
May 2, 2020
Did you extract it with 7zip? I just opened it without using AppLocale or anything special... If you're having issues it might have been corrupted on extract or the program you used to extract it can't do it properly.

maybe you can help me with that? i'll even do a screenshare so you can see where i went wrong if you got discord or something. maybe you can help with me that way?

(i never extracted by the way since i don't know how to do that yet

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
maybe you can help me with that? i'll even do a screenshare so you can see where i went wrong if you got discord or something. maybe you can help with me that way?

(i never extracted by the way since i don't know how to do that yet
Download 7zip from . The 64-bit version is probably the one you want. Once you've installed it, it should be associated with the zip file instead of the built in windows archiver, and you can use 7zip to open and extract it, or there should actually be a right click option for 7 zip you can use the context menu to extract the archive.

May 2, 2020
Download 7zip from . The 64-bit version is probably the one you want. Once you've installed it, it should be associated with the zip file instead of the built in windows archiver, and you can use 7zip to open and extract it, or there should actually be a right click option for 7 zip you can use the context menu to extract the archive.
so i was one step away from a perfect installment...that helps somewhat. i'll try that when i get the chance

May 2, 2020
once extracted to 7zip 15977318595561385176864.jpg what do i do next?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
once extracted to 7zip View attachment 776876 what do i do next?
Hey, sorry for the late response. If you right click, there should be a 7-zip item on the context menu, click on the "Extract files to FairyFighting180415/" or "Open Archive" if you want to put it somewhere else. Also probably don't put it in your mega folder, I don't know if the sync process might interfere with it.

If you don't see anything on the context menu, you can open it with 7-Zip File Manager from the Start Menu.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes