Others - Fairy FINDR [Build 150] [Beachside Bunnies]

1. 5.00 star(s)

darcin-greyhart

This is a fun little game. The dating app aspect is unique and, I like it. Animations are incredibly smooth and well done. The voice cute and pretty much what I'd expect for a fairy.
    There's also some bonus text/audible lore material for those who like that kind of thing under "extras."

This needs some faster way to fill up the sexy bar. I suspect that'd be easy enough to accomplish with some bonus items paid for with the in-game currency (which has only a couple uses at the moment.)
    Otherwise, just more positions and more images. As this is still being actively developed, I suspect we'll get those things in due time.

Good stuff. I've signed up on Patreon. :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NegativeUmbra

It's a five-star, but a tentative five. It isn't much of a game, but what you have is very well done. The dev clearly understood that putting more in a limited scope could be done pretty damn well, and like others have said, it hits a nice sweet spot reminescent of older flash games.

That said, the grind is obnoxious, even moreso because everything pauses when you tab out so you cant let scenes just run without you. I've definitely seen worse, but it's worth mentioning.

Would definitely like to see future updates, stuff like size changer has been teased which would fit well with the rest of the game, and the internal cam teases some pregnancy/breeding fetish that I'd love to see come to fruition.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NvarDo

The game has a good gameplay loop, consistent with the flash style animation games that have been around for awhile. The animations are smooth and good looking, which is only improved by the current variety of outfits. The outfits (some are repetitive and not to my taste ) do look nice and finding good combinations with certain fairies is rewarding. The voice acting is nice and has a decent amount of variety. The leveling system can be tedious, but its not totally offensive to me and someone might like it. Overall if you enjoy flash animation style games, fairies, or "size-difference" I think you would enjoy this game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MrChow96

Since build 117, game introduced online DRM that bricks your saves and blacklists your PC from ever playing itself shall you dare to use its phonebook feature to add paywalled or publicly shared characters at least once. 'nuff said.

What's to say about the gameplay? It's literally just a random character generator with the exact same scenes that repeat over and over again.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Build 117

It's ok. That's about it.

To give a bit more, the art style is the vast majority of what this has to offer, and the animation is basically the rest. There is customization, but it's all very minor. If aesthetics really matter to you, then it's a bigger bonus, but the changes are all purely cosmetic. You can basically do one thing, two if you stretch it a bit, and that's really about it. The "game" is very, very basic, and is tantamount to a very lackluster scene viewer.

Basically, if the preview images already get your motor going into overdrive, it's worth checking out. If you saw it and thought "I'd like to see more of this." then give it more time. There's really not much else to see right now.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TheRealFrostiii

Excellent animations and voice acting.
    At the moment there isnt too much to do except finding and leveling fairys you like but the variety of costumes and looks of the fairys makes up for it. The roadmap for the game looks very promising and promising.

Although its just a minor flaw, I dislike that the groupsex fairy stays the same no matter what character you will match with. Another thing that bugs me a little is the Fairy Points system, you get one for everytime you cum and cumming takes about 100 seconds, this means to change costumes you need to esentialy wait 2000 seconds or about half an hour. Although you could also easily cheat this value since it is a simple 4-bit value wich has no protection whatsoever, so just cheat :)
  7. 1.00 star(s)

NewAssInTown

Tedious. Boring. Uninteractive. Basically you random a fairy (with the option of a very limited cloth changin later), then you have like 3-4 rotating animations with her (looks like only 1 pose for all of them).
    You must wait for some time, then you may cum, this way you get 1 token. After 3-6 climaxes you are able to choose which way you want it. You must have at least 20 tokens to modify something (it's probably about 1 hour of real time). For what reason?
    "Secondary" fairy for a group sex is always the same (1 animation for 1 pose mentioned above).
    Animations are ok, but simply not enough, since it's just 1 pose without any control over it. In 2023 you may hope for Live2d or smth, but not this time.
    Voicing is... good, actually. And the art style. Those would be two main pillars of the game if it was a game. It simply isn't.

Edit: my rating was 2/5, now it's 1/5, and the reason why is concerning:
    The game may act as a malware. Some call it anti-pirate measures, but let's be real; if you try to get paywalled content, the game just bricks itself, and good luck finding that registry entry or idk what to undo the damage.
    Doesn't really matter though, since it was already 2/5 by the reasons above. Dev's priorities aren't straight, man.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

starboy66

Great first release. The quality is so high. All it needs is more variation which I imagine is this plan to add more and more.
    The art is amazing. The dialogue is hot. great voice acting. Wondaful job so far!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Noseknows

Quality content right here. Most first releases are pretty bland but Fairy FINDER did it right. The art and animation alone would give this 5/5 off the bat but the voice actors really knocked it out of the park (love the bottom fairy's voice)! The content is rather limited but there was a lot of love put into it and it shows. From the looks of the road map there is a lot to be expected and I can only imagine this game is going to get better from here. If you like fairies, futa, overly large penetration, dirty talk or getting cat fished by tiny goblins I 100% recommend checking this game out. Easily 5/5. Good luck dev!
    Edit: If you also enjoyed the game give it a review, not enough people do it. Show the dev some love!