3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
F2j96KqbMAA7Zgx.jpeg

Overview:
The fairy. One of nature’s most beautiful and exotic creatures, these monster girls can live to over 1,000 years old. Fairies in this world are always born female. It’s always been a struggle for these tiny monster girls to find willing partners to breed with. But with the rise of technology, these sexy pixies have created a new dating app​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Beachside Bunnies - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 160
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android 32: - - - -
Android 64: - - - -

Extras:
Codes

findr-screenshot.jpg fairy-collage.jpg Screenshot (275).png Screenshot (276).png Screenshot 2023-07-29 134535.png Screenshot 2023-07-29 134341.png Screenshot 2023-07-29 134714.png 439fbe7f394dc310423e8400c3ae9f83c6295b6d2a7aff35857936419da50d6a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wow where was this! Ok got to try this we needed something like this for a while. Fairies need love too damn it.

Reactions: pizzacattt
Mar 19, 2018
An option to turn off all sound in settings would be nice.
Been listening to a 6 hour long CreepyPasta story and being 4 hours in and the audio from this game makes it kinda weird.
Not that i have audio on when playing sex games anyway.
i agree with being able to turn off the sound in settings, but also listening to a 6 hour long creepypasta story and then suddenly beginning masturbate to fairy girls while still listening to the story is baffling to me

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
"It’s always been a struggle for these tiny monster girls to find willing partners to breed with." Oh, yes. In-shape scandily clad females who never age and make your dick look like the Washington monument... How will they ever find someone?!?!? :KEK:

Downloading regardless. Passes the pint-size-fairy-on-mansize-cock test with flying colors, as far as the screenshot goes. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
i agree with being able to turn off the sound in settings, but also listening to a 6 hour long creepypasta story and then suddenly beginning masturbate to fairy girls while still listening to the story is baffling to me
Well considering i am just checking the game out given it was just uploaded and no comments at the time while listing to a story isn't that strange.
Never said i was masterbating to begin with.

Played enough games on here with the intent to fap to that even after playing for over an hour running around solving puzzles and crap, interacting with characters you'd think you would have been able to boink in at least the first ten minutes of playing and you still haven't gotten laid.

Meanwhile it's ten minutes to four in the morning, haven't achieved the purpose you originally were playing for because the game is jerking you all over the place leaving you blue balled and you still need to sleep.

Went off on a bit of a rant but after playing this game for a few minutes, i figured out it a grind just to get what i was interested in checking for.

• Haha
Reactions: superpark and lnppo

Kleinmann

Jan 26, 2022
The voice acting is pretty good, and I like the art. I wish it had more things to interact with, but overall it's a pretty good first release! I'd also love some anal options, and a better way to end an encounter than going into settings and selecting to go back to the main menu.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes