3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
WIP is right on the fleshlight code. Game freezes for me, not completely though as I can still spank the fairy which is actually kinda funny. It's like all of time and space is frozen except my hands. xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: malcolmalbie

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Those links posted before of the 150/151 versions are not working anymore, they are blocked.

Here is the KIMONO beachsidebunnies page with DIRECT download links:

You welcome : )

View attachment 3365066
Windows:

Android 64bit:

Android 64bit ZIP:

Android32:

Android 32bit ZIP:

MacOS:
These links are updated and not blocked

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Nice little game. Not much to do and kind of repetitive but it's fun to launch from time to time and trying to get the "perfect" fairy about your tastes. Would like to see other scenes variations like bj or licking or drinking/swallowing.

For those wondering, the save file/folder should be AppData\Roaming\com.bsb.FairyFINDR (for those wanting to save it before trying codes that may ruin the save file but I did not tried it myself, only a supposition).

The thing I loved the most in this game was the 3 audio stories with subtitles. Awesome thing. Wish there was more to unlock.

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Another thing that would be nice it's an option for hairpubes matching the hair colors. I'm trying to make a fairy looking like a white haired dark elf. Got her but without the white silver pube I have the feeling something is missing. (I miss Lineage II drows with nude patch on private servers with that nice white bush)

I tried the fleshlight code, doesn't really break the game as long you don't use the icon option if you have intercourse while the fairy is taller (the doggystyle animation). Anyway the save is not corrupted, just have to close and restart the game.

Actualy, the thing that break the game more than fleshligh code is "randomize". When using this and browsing pixies you can be sure the game will freeze soon or enough because of colors going sometimes crazy. So you know... Close and relaunch the game if that happens.

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone, how to meet rare fairies without a number, help??
Hi. If by rare you mean the green ones or the bluish/grey ones you will get a few randomly at a low rate but you have to dislike a lot of profiles, do it with a double clic method, you can go back to the previous disliked fairy, should be fast.
Either way you can use the cheat code chocolatefae then you will randomly find the both I mentioned way more often.

Mlg34

Jul 10, 2018
No, I meant rare fairies, which are kind of like mono, only to be found through a phone number.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
No, I meant rare fairies, which are kind of like mono, only to be found through a phone number.
I'm not sure what you mean by "mono".
If you visit "rare fairies" on official site ( ), you can find a lot of "normal" fairies for me, or if you activated the "antrhro" option you can get mouse/bunny/foxy stuff (maybe other thing, I can't tell it's not my kink at all so I didn't try much).
The only one is with the helmet I never got, but I got stuff not on there by using "randomize" cheat. Giant sunglasses/shades like on some internet troll faces. (if you use randomize cheat be aware you are mostly going to need close and restart the game because of freeze game bug OR click on phonebook<close then pass the current bugged girl and you get next girl without having to close the game... but don't try to "add" a bugged fairy with randomize cheat, you'll just lose fairy points for nothing with the fav option or nothing if you like, or worse, maybe break your save).
Screen Shot 03-02-24 at 02.29 AM copy.jpg Screen Shot 03-02-24 at 02.43 AM copy.jpg
Troll is not trolling hard :cool:
c81ac51c21863b1c9251159b1ee59342.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: The Black Cat

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Looks like I found another rare thing not supposed to be there (not without randomize at least). I got Genie socks, this time. Dunno how many things like this exists (things usualy not available. Let's be clear: if you change in wardrobe you are not able to get it again, it's not permanently unlocked sadly). Screen Shot 03-03-24 at 08.51 PM.jpg

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah the randomize cheat is bugged, a few dress accessories will just crash the game if they are applied to a character they don't belong to because some assets just don't exist for variations. I'll either fix it or remove the code in future versions I think. Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: The deal with it glasses have a very low chance of appearing regardless of the randomize cheat, they are just a very rare easter egg while playing :)

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah the randomize cheat is bugged, a few dress accessories will just crash the game if they are applied to a character they don't belong to because some assets just don't exist for variations. I'll either fix it or remove the code in future versions I think. Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: The deal with it glasses have a very low chance of appearing regardless of the randomize cheat, they are just a very rare easter egg while playing :)
oh but it is fun, removing it would be sad, but it's your game, respect. =) (I think the main bug is because of the cyber helmet appearing, it looks like it change the boobs or ear color from another skin color so it bugs).
I'm having fun trying to get my fav hairstyle+color+ expression on the avatar picture (I'm kind of picky), you imagine the number of time I click on "pass" and get some fun ones like that one with the genie pants but I try to get it again with a different thing or two. It's harder to figure out shoes or legs because main photo just show the chest and face mostly, I may have passed a few opportunities without knowing it.
Some ppl may dislike the "slot machine" random system but I can understand why you made it this way, same for the phone numbers and sharing (though I prefer creating mine or having a random one I enjoy and not from others). Having a total control on creating afairy (rare item/hairstyle/eyes color/skin choice integrated) would make it useless for some ppl or for you. Though, it would be nice to be able to do it rarely for like 100 or 200 fairy points (or something like that, or exp. points). I was happy to make Zelda/Tinkerbell/Dryads/Nyads/Drows/almost monochromic style fairies with precious stones or fruits names, and some other of all my 12 pages of fairies I liked to create (aka: find/reclothe/rename/transform).:cool:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
codes:
chocolatefaeGreatly increases dark skin fairies appearing, also increases your chances to get a goblin catfish.
cumshowerFairies are permanently covered in cum
randomizeIgnore accessory set colors and completely randomize accessory appearance when swiping

new in build 125
frecklefanaticFreckles 100% of the time when swiping
frecklehaterNo freckles
lashiesenables all lower eyelash types when swiping (These can now be changed at level 8)

Experimental New codes in 150 (may break game)
fleshlightwipEnables fleshlight button (requires exp > 900)
can there be pregnancy in the update after this one?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes