3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lurker256

Apr 6, 2022
zoomiebrainrot damnit you're sick dude, even 4chan is a nice place compared to this (I mean nowadays. The oldfart I'm can't stand that anymore of what is on there anymore only g shit... or tr or bbc g. shit, last time i've been there I mostly had a heart attack by disgust compared to old fun times like 15 y ago. But I liked the tiktok logo =P only wanted that one without other crap that would've been cool). Demons are nice. I just started to see all the new possibilities. I still see the djinn socks are forbidden to change (you can change but never get it back) if you get one by luck. I'll comment more when I get more playtime. Just tried 10 min. Nice update I think with "horny redskins" =)
Jesse what the fuck are you talking about?

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
_
Jesse what the fuck are you talking about?
Apparently I'm talking about the game... not my wife.

Edit: if you're not mocking my long post, I was of course, talking about the effect of the cheat code that I mentioned "zoomiebrainrot" and what I felt when I actived it, I thought I was clear enough about it. Then I talked about the hidden outfit you get with "randomize" cheat not available with normal pixies in previous version, and about the new red skin pixies there is in the new update.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Black Cat

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I think I can safely say at this stage that there's no extra hidden scene for when you reach a really high level with a particular fairy.
At least that Sophia is totaly addicted to you... xD I spent more time with this game in random cheats and stuff to find most of hidden/rare finds (not sure if available anymore in v160 like genie/djinn socks or rare other things, more fun in this than banging repetitively the same any girl, except until 9 (I think) where you can modify her body parts, like giving bat wing to redskins demons... just sad there ware not giant red bat wings succubi style.
The bang system would be more fun with stuff like the actual spanking and red effect. Kissing (imagine lipstick fades)... or slapping tits or pinching nips seeing them harder or sensitive with being faster for climax so I mostly played this for "costume and look" for fun sake.

Reactions: The Black Cat

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
The bang system would be more fun with stuff like the actual spanking and red effect. Kissing (imagine lipstick fades)... or slapping tits or pinching nips seeing them harder or sensitive with being faster for climax so I mostly played this for "costume and look" for fun sake.
This is planned, should be in the next update (interactions)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDesires

RandomGuyofCoC

Oct 12, 2023
View attachment 2828039

Overview:
The fairy. One of nature’s most beautiful and exotic creatures, these monster girls can live to over 1,000 years old. Fairies in this world are always born female. It’s always been a struggle for these tiny monster girls to find willing partners to breed with. But with the rise of technology, these sexy pixies have created a new dating app​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Beachside Bunnies - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 160
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android 32: - - - -
Android 64: - - - -

Extras:
Codes

View attachment 2828176 View attachment 2828177 View attachment 2828178 View attachment 2828179 View attachment 2828213 View attachment 2828214 View attachment 2828216 View attachment 2978617
how do I download it on android

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Possibly. The game saves data in the usual place along with another file, both are needed to read the database of fairies iirc. If anyone has the Patreon characters, they can DM me for more info.
I don't have them but i'm guessing you could maybe mod the Patreon characters into the regular game bypassing the need for a Patreon email

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes