3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FairyFindr-B125
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Larry82

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Relatively new to this but how does one get the rare fairy? I'm trying to get to Crysta. Is it just random?

Mar 19, 2023
anyone have the codes for the faeries or is it still website only?
You mean like the phone number?
its on this website

Thats were you can enter the phone number for the faeries and find their profile.

or if your refering to code accessories for the faeries, here.
frecklefanatic - Freckles 100% of the time when swiping
frecklehater - No freckles
lashies - enables all lower eyelash types when swiping (These can now be changed at level 8) (I found this from Kemono)

I hope that helps.

Mar 19, 2023
So do you have to be a Patreon in order to bring theses fairies into the game?
For me, I don’t have a patreon account, I actually go to Beachside’s website and go to the fairy findr section and you can see there is alot of phone numbers to each faeries you can bring in the game and its pretty easy.

And I don’t know if you have to become a patreon to get the faeires, sorry if im wrong.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
For me, I don’t have a patreon account, I actually go to Beachside’s website and go to the fairy findr section and you can see there is alot of phone numbers to each faeries you can bring in the game and its pretty easy.

And I don’t know if you have to become a patreon to get the faeires, sorry if im wrong.
I may have not been clear so far as my question. I have the fairies phone numbers that I want to add to my game but there is no place to add it in the game. When I click on "Add new Fairy" it wants my Patreon user name and address. So do you have to be a Patreon in order to bring theses fairies into the game?

Reactions: Guest110
Mar 21, 2020
tbh i wondering about when the update for the doggystyle scene is coming out that caught my attention at the moment and is there going to be other scenes like cowgirl and missionary who knows just saying

Reactions: ddtmm

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
With expectations already low, I was thinking about trying it out, but after seeing the DRM related reviews I'm actually just blacklisting this dev forever
gee it's almost like you already get a free game and the dev is just putting an arbitrary limit on a single out-of-the-way part of it because you're already basically fucking stealing it
kurt-angle-me-when.gif

you don't even need to use the feature that blacklists you, it's literally just very specifically costumed fairies made to look like established characters. most of them are OCs that you've probably never heard of. if it's that abhorrent of an idea to you, why not crack the DRM? or are you too lazy to do that considering your lazy approach to the thread as a whole?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
With expectations already low, I was thinking about trying it out, but after seeing the DRM related reviews I'm actually just blacklisting this dev forever
wow. I'm sure the developers are crushed about being blacklisted since you couldn't even be bothered to try the game. You just went off of what some others thought since you couldn't be bothered to form your own opinion.

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a point in leveling different faeries instead of just one? Do they have different movement sets or something?
No, leveling them individually is simply for, uh, "lore" reasons (since you're slowly making them fall in love with you), to help pad out time, and to keep a big variety of girls you can fuck. There ARE several different types of girls that can't just be changed via the customization screen (goblins vs fairies), and there's also special non-random girls in there too, though I'm pretty sure you need to do the whole code thing for that.

Wait what? I thought there was just blue skin, what do you mean there's a glaceon?
She's one of the named special characters. Patron only I think.
findr-117-banner.jpg

Reactions: ddtmm
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes