3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
yep, this is going on kiwifarms.
by the way I am learning to bypass your scripts I will soon upload some codes :KEK: you really are pathetic lmao
1697446999919.png

anyways, cool game dev, wish i could afford slipping some patreon money but i'm already stretching my wallet just to pass some bucks to the B.E. Witches guy. i might do like a single phone number from the patreon just to take one of the random characters i like but i wouldn't touch the rest of them just out of courtesy since you seem like a pretty okay guy

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
No one has mentioned it here, but i'll do it. The latest version of the game now has better authentication with patreon, so instead of using an honor based system it will just check if you've ever supported me as a patreon on any tier at any point. I've retroactively added it server-side for the older versions too.

So the game no longer gets put in verification if a wrong email address is used, instead will just mention you need to be a patreon to use online features and continue to work as-is. And any game saves that were in verification have been undone, won't be using that system anymore. There are only a very small handful of bogus accounts or ones that seem like they were trying to attack my database that are being left as disabled.

blackwood4444

Nov 15, 2020
No one has mentioned it here, but i'll do it. The latest version of the game now has better authentication with patreon, so instead of using an honor based system it will just check if you've ever supported me as a patreon on any tier at any point. I've retroactively added it server-side for the older versions too.

So the game no longer gets put in verification if a wrong email address is used, instead will just mention you need to be a patreon to use online features and continue to work as-is. And any game saves that were in verification have been undone, won't be using that system anymore. There are only a very small handful of bogus accounts or ones that seem like they were trying to attack my database that are being left as disabled.
an improvement to be sure

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
that depends on what mythology you're following bruh
Yes and this is about Fae.
* We are not talking about Goblins from the DND perspective or goblinoid race. We are also not referring to the supernatural Goblins that break electronic stuff. Nor are we talking about the Fungal variant of Goblins from Warhammer's Orks bruh.
* This is about Fae Goblins. Do try to be civil and fully give information out for discussion or if your not going to actually give anything creative or information actual to mythology don't even bother.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
goblins, dwarves, elves were only made fae in the last 400 years. goblins are from the celtic iles, dwarves and elves are from the scandinavian lore. they're completely unrelated elements

Reactions: The Black Cat

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021

goblins, dwarves, elves were only made fae in the last 400 years. goblins are from the celtic iles, dwarves and elves are from the scandinavian lore. they're completely unrelated elements

Not to mention since this creator wants to use Goblins mixed in with the Fairies as a sorta gimmick why are you bringing your gripe to me and not them? Did you even play the game or even look at the other people commenting on the Goblins? Did you not even realize the so called Green Fairies are supposed to be Goblins? Do you even have blood ties to Celtic and/or Nordic ancestry? Finally I said fully give information which include sources or links to prove any point which you didn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enchanted Rosebuds

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020

Not to mention since this creator wants to use Goblins mixed in with the Fairies as a sorta gimmick why are you bringing your gripe to me and not them? Did you even play the game or even look at the other people commenting on the Goblins? Did you not even realize the so called Green Fairies are supposed to be Goblins? Do you even have blood ties to Celtic and/or Nordic ancestry? Finally I said fully give information which include sources or links to prove any point which you didn't.
perhaps read what i was replying to?

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
perhaps read what i was replying to?
You didn't give any sources or links nor did you answer any of my questions. Lets also not forget to mention you first commented to me rudely therefore you have to end our discussion properly but since you didn't do this then all of this amounts to hot gas coming from you and a waste of time for me.

Anything you said without proving it could easily be marked as misremembering or making shit up because that is how you feel and no one here should give you anymore of their time. After having communicated with you and those following along are made dumber reading your replies. I am going to mark you for ignoring and those on this thread do as will because I can honestly say your not an Internet Troll just someone that doesn't know shit and won't answer any questions.

Reactions: The Black Cat

blackwood4444

Nov 15, 2020
Has anybody found a way to make custom fairies rather than relying on RNG?
Dev talked about it. I think this would minda ruin it IMO. You can basically already get whatever you want in five minutes of clicking twice to get one reverse when necessary. I think it's likely to come around eventually by popular demand.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone figure out where your "chara cards" are stored? Is it embedded in a player save or something somewhere?

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
You didn't give any sources or links nor did you answer any of my questions. Lets also not forget to mention you first commented to me rudely therefore you have to end our discussion properly but since you didn't do this then all of this amounts to hot gas coming from you and a waste of time for me.

Anything you said without proving it could easily be marked as misremembering or making shit up because that is how you feel and no one here should give you anymore of their time. After having communicated with you and those following along are made dumber reading your replies. I am going to mark you for ignoring and those on this thread do as will because I can honestly say your not an Internet Troll just someone that doesn't know shit and won't answer any questions.
lmao i literally gave the reason why i said what i did, in context to something someone else said. maybe learn to read?

id104335409

Aug 15, 2019
I think this game is incredible. Very high quality and mechanics that I haven't seen anywhere else. This takes a lot of skill.
If I have to add something that I wished, I would say the poses are too limited. There are a LOT of ways you can position these fairies on a d.ck with different views. But this game sort of only offers one with movement variations. The animation is fantastic and smooth. But it's still just one pose. And the second fairy is always the same and not modifiable. Threesomes would be great. Adding other insects in the mix is another thing. I know - this is a lot of work. These animations don't just appear out of nowhere.

Reactions: succxess1
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes