Jan 2, 2022
This game makes me sad.
Fairies: Check
Size play: Check

Animation: Bad
Gameplay: Bad
Big things fitting too far in small hole: Uncheck

It missed the mark on the most crucial aspects :cry:

To top it off all of the massages are the same two poses, but you change for a tongue or a dick, or the clothes come off.
Then you have two poses with multiple items, duplicated across 4 characters, with no variation.

M29_P

Aug 31, 2022
How to play:

step 1 You use oil

steo 2 click on the blue message spots

step 3 press the corresponding arrow keyboard or controller that appears on screen (until you fill up that box that the arrow appears)

step 4 Use oil again.

step 5 finish the same blue point.

step 6 Repeat all again.

Reactions: lifesuckz69

FAtality495

May 3, 2024
What is the name of the tag involving penetration of such small girls?

something like this:
114799039_p12.jpg

Last edited:

Loolust

Aug 17, 2024
I'm glad you like my game. If you want, you can support it on , I'm working on a big free add-on:sneaky:

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
I'm glad you like my game. If you want, you can support it on , I'm working on a big free add-on:sneaky:
Steam says "fuck off" to exaggerate but to put it simple the game is not available in my region

Reactions: Dsafgh

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I just searched the term "cockwarming" and it came up with new term "soaking" that has wikipedia article which said it's been used by some sort of christian religous group as a loophole to avoid chastity vow. What the fuck.
And here I thought the poophole loophole was the only work around... although I suppose there's no use of telling my religious Muslim ex about it now.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes