Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
"
- Save and Load Feature - Saving your position, read dialogues, armor, weapon and allied monsters. However, enemy monsters that were killed are not saved so expect them to appear after loading.

- Map modification - Goblins now have a cave, there are 2 areas surrounded by fences, new closed cave. You can expect those areas to be populated in the nearest future.

- New look of nature - New ground textures, grass, plants, trees etc. and new look for water.

- 2 New armors - Those can be found near all the other equipment.

- New AI Has been born - As I said before I will slowly start working on this new AI and you can find it walking near goblins, it doesn't do much at the moment tho :)

"

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
"
- Save and Load Feature - Saving your position, read dialogues, armor, weapon and allied monsters. However, enemy monsters that were killed are not saved so expect them to appear after loading.

- Map modification - Goblins now have a cave, there are 2 areas surrounded by fences, new closed cave. You can expect those areas to be populated in the nearest future.

- New look of nature - New ground textures, grass, plants, trees etc. and new look for water.

- 2 New armors - Those can be found near all the other equipment.

- New AI Has been born - As I said before I will slowly start working on this new AI and you can find it walking near goblins, it doesn't do much at the moment tho :)

"
Thanks for the info!

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
naaah it looks like other similar games, only fucking for fucking. lol

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
V0.11;
- 2 new customisation options. Hair colour and true game changer - boobs size ;P

- New monster - spooky skeleton.

- Males arrived to the island

- Villagers - Someone to talk to

- New outfits.

- Mannequins - simply to show those outfits in more spectacular way.

- Ability to change the input settings. When starting up the exe you can do it in the Input tab under the image.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Love the concept, any chance for an option to Anger the Fairy ??
Or betray her?
Maybe long term idea or could be short term?

Thanks

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
tag : "fuckdoll"

as in 99% of female protagonist game.
meh even if she initiate the sex, she end as a sexdoll and not dominate anything.

why? .. oh why girls are always considered like this. i know they are peoples who like this, good for them. but honestly it doesnt hurt to give that poor girl a chance, instead of being sexually raped by everything around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gl hf, bye !
Funny thing is, I think exactly the same thing whenever I see the types of games you're looking for (femdom, shota, sissyfication, etc). I just don't bother typing out a tirade about it; I just realize that game isn't for me and I move on to the next game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Funny thing is, I think exactly the same thing whenever I see the types of games you're looking for (femdom, shota, sissyfication, etc). I just don't bother typing out a tirade about it; I just realize that game isn't for me and I move on to the next game.
i m not looking for these games.. i try everything.
that's why i conclude on such thing that its always the same thing -_-. can expect something else after game #5000 heh...

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have downloaded the game of the newest version but i cant take a two habded weapen. not even if i press E on the earlier game i could equib and take the two handed weapon but in this version i cant. Pls help