Unreal Engine FAIRYPUNK [Prototype] [CASTERS STUDIO]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wCkjPb.jpg

Overview:
Arcadia, home to fairies and many magical creatures, for many centuries existed thanks to the charms, that were contained in its world waters. However, happiness is not eternal, and the Dowafu Legionnaires who burst into the bright world from the dirty mines and factories, brought them pain and death. The main characters are fairies, who were transformed into a living weapon, and therefore called Iron Fairies. Escaped from the tormentors, they use the guns implanted in them, and the ancient magic of their people to protect a world that rejects them.
Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-24
Developer: CASTERS STUDIO -
Censored: No
Version: Prototype
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

X0xyLo.jpg uYZItW.jpg sH9K7a.jpg L3sXGq.jpg eNMBCQ.jpg

Last edited:

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
How do i change this game to english? On a startscreen, i have no idea how to change it it only shows start and quit for me.
The main language is in russian.

Reactions: Bary89s

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
The art for this is different and interesting enough that I want to watch and see how things develop here. Best of luck to the dev. :cool:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FAIRYPUNK-Prototype
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Alright, this is cool and and all but the question must be asked: Is there actual sexual content because I don't see any mention or imagery of it in both the previews and trailer, and if not then why is it posted here?
It being 1-4 players makes me think there isn't any, the character art is just a bit lewd.

Also content-wise the game seems finished, the endings are on YouTube.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Absolutely unplayable on a keyboard. No menu to check buttons, game thinks I play on gaypad or sensor, cant even attack.

Kyunikoi

Feb 13, 2021
Looks interesting, can't do a single damn thing except walk around on KB though. Also even if the menu to start the game is english, there's no other options menu and the first pop-up for what I assume is describing gamepad controls is still in russian.