Depp

Aug 21, 2017
Stuck on Aidra quest; “Wait a few days” it’s been like two in game weeks and no progress lol, it’s not letting me attach the save :/.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats a complete different genre without any magic or fantasy creatures and you need to grind and maintain stuff. Its not bad, even good, but its not on a similar or even the same level. It also dont has a quater of the girls here and the lesbian scenes are extremly rare.

Reactions: Mibera

ItaJobW

Jul 19, 2023
Thats a complete different genre without any magic or fantasy creatures and you need to grind and maintain stuff. Its not bad, even good, but its not on a similar or even the same level. It also dont has a quater of the girls here and the lesbian scenes are extremly rare.
I was speaking about "real scenes". There are not a lot of good games with a plot and real scene. Fairytale, The Spinney, and even Back to Freedom are these kinds of games. Of course they are diferent on a lot of points (plot, Renpy/HTLM, girls used, sandbox/VN... etc)

Reactions: maxneulich

joypinse

May 5, 2018
It's so sad.
You should check the Spinney, it's the same level, but in Renpy
thanks for the tip!
it sure is very grindy but Vina alone is worth playin ;)
p.s. played through 0.16 now and some stuff is really good though not on fairytale level unfort.

Last edited:

rodiy30

Nov 23, 2020
Can't open the archive with the standard linux "Archive Manager", had to resort to 7z command instead.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
For private reasons I can not continue this project. So there will be no more updates. Thank you very much for your support.
I think they requested an update from the potential fans picking this up themselves and carrying on the game

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes