DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I'm so happy the dev is still working on this game.
There is no need to be surprised. As far as I am aware the game gets regular updates.
But unfortunately the updates are released on dev's Patreon behind paywall. Only few updates gets released here.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Stores in town have a "Confirm" and "Cancel" button but the "Cancel" button doesn't work. If you accidentally produce an illegal status (eg, buy more than you can afford resulting in a negative balance) you SHOULD be able to hit "Cancel" and leave without changing anything but what you actually have to do is explicitly undo the purchases and hit "Confirm", since Cancel does nothing.

I OFTEN got into situations where the right pane is either entirely blank or has a couple lines of description but no full text and no link forward - the only way I found to progress was the bottom left pane "force next event" link.

After the strip card game I had no clothes. I then went back to the game, died in a dungeon (from running out of air underwater), the "restore from save" option didn't work but left me at a blank pane and after "force next event" I somehow had no clothes and no money. Because I have no money I can't go to the store and buy clothes; because I have no clothes I can't go out. (there's text saying "I have no x, need to borrow it from my mom's dresser" but that doesn't work, it doesn't result in having clothes).

Not having any clothes seemed to break all subsequent events; I gave up at that point.
This game has a LOT of bugs. It is a bugfest and developer knows it.

Only advice I can give you: Keep saving often and in different slots. When one save gets corrupted then reload older save.

Reactions: jura7

AkaAnon

Apr 28, 2018
I must say, the models can look really good in this game.
That is if you manually adjust the eyes to be at the lowest possible spot (which is still a bit high).

The eyes being so high up and far apart is in my opinion the only thing which does make characters look weird.
But maybe it is just me.

Last edited:

Loftus

Feb 3, 2019
I must say, the models can look really good in this game.
That is if you manually adjust the eyes to be at the lowest possible spot (which is still a bit high).

The eyes being so high up and far apart is in my opinion the only thing which does make characters look weird.
But maybe it is just me.
its not just you, i also edit the nose length to get an illusion of a button-like nose tho
resim_2023-03-16_220049950.png

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
I noticed 2 or 3 bugs :
- During Juraj's family event, the names of the family members are replaced by "TEMP 2", "TEMP 3" etc
- Same goes with the first time the protagonist meets Juraj's dad, which name is also listed as "jurajdad" or something. The second time she meets him (elevator), the problem seems fixed.

Looking forward to new content!

Reactions: L7Bear and Dahakma

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Can we...

Can we give those nerds a taste of their own medicine or something? Have the girl come out on top and winning?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I'd rather have that in its own game, jack of all trade games are kinda meh.
True.

I mean, it's kind of a shame that there aren't many games with that premise. I guess it's why I'm making my own game, but it sure does feel lonely being the only one lmao

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Can we...

Can we give those nerds a taste of their own medicine or something? Have the girl come out on top and winning?
Kinda what I would like to see too. I'd love to see a corrupton game where they will come to regret it, akin to awakening the monster in their victom

Reactions: Creiz

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aye, that's wassup lol

Kinda what I would like to see too. I'd love to see a corrupton game where they will come to regret it, akin to awakening the monster in their victom
See? You get it.

I would like to try to do that.
Don't burn yourself up. Do it after you're done with the game and you want to add some other route or something. It's a good thing to have, but your game is yours and you should do what you envision first, always.

Keep up the good work, mate.

Reactions: Dahakma and Pollux

Minuscule

Feb 27, 2018

Replace file in dist\data\ to unlock all cheats

Update to latest public. Please support the creator of the game, I don't personally believe in locking content away as an incentive to make people pay for your game, I much prefer the models where patrons get to chose devpt direction.

Reactions: Haldamir and Darina

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019

Update to latest public. Please support the creator of the game, I don't personally believe in locking content away as an incentive to make people pay for your game, I much prefer the models where patrons get to chose devpt direction.
I do not personally believe in involving multiple people who do not understand game making and what I am trying to accomplish in deciding the directions of the game. (Everything eventually will get unlocked, it is mostly work in progress that might change or evens ahead of the rest of the story.)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do not personally believe in involving multiple people who do not understand game making and what I am trying to accomplish in deciding the directions of the game.
Amen. More games have died because the dev allows others to steer the game away from the dev's vision than from any other cause. Developer enthusiasm is the most fragile yet important factor in game development success.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes