cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
When she is caught by the nerds? Have you clicked on all highlighted words in the text?
I was supposed to? ;)

Alright, I never realized I could click on ANY highlighted words in any text!

Dunno how you owuld fix that, but you need some UI improvement there, it is not obvious at all you can click on the text.

Reactions: Davox

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
[BUG] If you save while the inventory is open it breaks stuff.

Here's a solution I had for the strongbox puzzle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I will note (for the author) that there are several ways to fill the square with no gaps and no overlap that don't seem to work. Is it something about the colours? Or just buggy?

[EDIT] Ah, I think the pieces are procedurally generated and aren't always the same?

Last edited:

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
Uh, I think you should disable automatic save menu.
I'm getting stuck every single time when one of buttons leads to save menu first (save-back-button still leads to save menu, sometimes reload works, but it doesn't after wizard's tower).

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Dahamka, can you implement some cheats, please? I've been doing the same part again and again and again and I am kind of getting sick of it.

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Dahamka, can you implement some cheats, please? I've been doing the same part again and again and again and I am kind of getting sick of it.
Console man. Use Chrome - press F12 - go to console tab.

You are probably stuck in the dungeon. the variables are in the class "att". So, to set your strength to 75, input 'att.str = 75'. to change intelligence, 'att.int = 75', HP 'att.hp = 10000' 'att.hp_max = 10000' etc, etc, etc.

Then just make sure to save and load.

Reactions: Davox

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there anyway to cheat the stats? As far as i can see the save file isn't accessible. I can see the save in the console but can figure out how to edit any of the attributes.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

You are probably stuck in the dungeon. the variables are in the class "att". So, to set your strength to 75, input 'att.str = 75'. to change intelligence, 'att.int = 75', HP 'att.hp = 10000' 'att.hp_max = 10000' etc, etc, etc.

Ha - answered my question before i'd finished typing... thanks

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019

Damn.... Thanks a ton! I'll try that.

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019

Damn.... Thanks a ton! I'll try that.
Well, guess something, wrong with me, since I seem to be the only one who can't do it right, whenever I type 'att.[whatever, str, dex, max_hp...] = X', it just outputs X, and it seems to not change anything?

Maxman101

Sep 19, 2018
I like these games. the procedural is of course simple but nice since it allows complete control of the characters looks and transformations. I like your witch game as well. Keep going at it.

Reactions: Dahakma

Maxman101

Sep 19, 2018
Well, guess something, wrong with me, since I seem to be the only one who can't do it right, whenever I type 'att.[whatever, str, dex, max_hp...] = X', it just outputs X, and it seems to not change anything?
make sure you save and then load the save. then it should change.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Thank you for all the feedback! I'm working on fixing bugs and making the game simpler.

DEV - might be worth making it clear that the player has to choose something in a line underneath the last paragraph. It might mention something in the body text but i only skim read the main text.
Alright, I never realized I could click on ANY highlighted words in any text!
Dunno how you owuld fix that, but you need some UI improvement there, it is not obvious at all you can click on the text.
There will be some hints.

Honestly? I think you need to remove the harlot, and possibly also the magical girl, option until you've figured out exactly how they're supposed to successfully complete the caves. Making fighting easier probably is not a good answer; making not fighting somehow viable probably is. (Like, does Tease even do anything? What kind of useless harlot can't even get a single goblin to give her pass by putting on enough of a show?)
I have that figured it only doesn't work exactly the way I envisioned.
Teasing causes that there is a chance enemies won't attack you in the next round.

Reactions: FlashAlan

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Yes, it will output X in the console log. It also updates the att class. Att might need to be capitals, I'm not sure, but auto-complete should be working, so type in 'att', make sure it's highlighted in the pop-up context menu, then press tab.

Now, don't forget to save and load. I would recommend changing all the variables you want to, then click some button in the game to go to another screen, such as continuing a battle or going to another room (this is the point where it should be apparent if things change, i.e. strength). Now the dungeon instance doesn't necessarily read directly from the att class; this is why you need to save and load, as the constructor for the dungeon instance reads from the att class.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I like the game so far but not surprisingly it needs more content to be really fun.

I was able to get through the cave playing as the princess Harlot (extra charisma) although it did take a few tries. Tease works well against the mobs in the cave (at least it does if you went princess) causing them to miss their turn fairly often also evade and attack should be your go to skill for any tough fights. Tease won't work in the wizards tower so you will need to stack up on potions, get a better weapon and spam evade and attack to clear it as the harlot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dahakma
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes