Apr 26, 2020
I like the game! The writing and genre is a breath of fresh air. Just wish there was a super-easy mode or guide to get to the plot!

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Haha I am just really bad at the dungeon crawling portion - probably because I spend more time reading more being intrigued by what happens to her than the action portion
The way I do it is to chug pots like there going out of fashion :) Oh and remember to sell everything you aren't using and I personally just chucked all of the elixirs for cash :)

Reactions: TotalCombat2050
Apr 26, 2020
Managed to reach the end, thanks for the advice!

I like the concept and it is one which is rarely seen in adult games - a girl gets blackmailed and humiliated by a group of guys. The writing style really complements the theme and makes it stand out even. The artwork and IRL/VR interaction are the cherry on top!

Reactions: Dahakma

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
For those who struggle with the letter just as I did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the Taur Morna finished location? I'm 100% sure I walked through all and there are two crystals I meet and bunch of monsters and there's no progress even when I lit the two crystals.

Mar 28, 2017
This game is pretty good, The letter puzzle was super fun to me, but the repetitive color combination puzzles got tedious. If I couldn't remember the colors I end up sitting there a good few minutes more than I oughta. I don't have that great of a short-term memory. Another piece of advice, may be hard to implement so if you don't its fine, the indicators for whether something is easy or not should probably change depending on your skill points in that topic. Med dex checks were easier than easy intelligence, but without hovering over the options you couldn't tell that. At a glance game design would make it easier for the player to hit the buttons good.

It's not needed though, just a spitball.

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
Med dex checks were easier than easy intelligence, but without hovering over the options you couldn't tell that.
It's 'cause you went for the Dex build, so it's obviously easier. The difficulty is set, but you having appropriate stat makes it easier for you.

Mar 28, 2017
It's 'cause you went for the Dex build, so it's obviously easier. The difficulty is set...
The difficulty should be set, the description for the difficulty should not. Same if you go Str or Int, someone at a glance will pick the one that says [Very Easy] and not hover over the [Medium] choice even though they may have a better chance on the Med choice.
Easy Dex is easier than Very Easy Str when you have no str, it should be Very Easy Dex to Easy Str, the stats didn't change just what your character views it as being.

Although maybe you should get rid of the difficulty all together and go for short descriptions, a sentence or two describing what your character could try to do and the attribute affecting on the top. Something akin to a persuade check where you can't tell if you will succeed but you know you have a chance at it or not. That's a lot more work than just changing the descriptors of the check though.
You could try to do a flying kick into a handstand to intimidate him into telling his secrets.
Str
You could try to smash his table into pieces like an angry gorilla. It looks like oak.
Int
You could try to engage him in a conversation and trip him into letting his secrets slip

Cha 0
Dex 2
Str 3
Int 0

Now you decide whats a plausible choice for your character instead of
[Easy] Cha #hovered (You have a 33% chance to succeed)
[Medium] Dex #hovered (You have a 55% chance to succeed)
[Very Hard] Str #hovered (You have a 55% chance to succeed)
[Easy] Int #hovered (You have a 33% chance to succeed)
Cha 0 + 4 sided dice = 50% Chance
Assign [Medium] Difficulty

Dex 2
Dex Check = 1+3 = 4
Dex 2 + 4 sided dice = 50% chance
Assign [Medium] Difficulty

Str 3
Str Check = 1+7=8
Str 3 + 4 sided dice = 0% chance
Assign [Impossible] Difficulty

(This isn't representative of how he handles his difficulty)

A difference of 3 guarantees a fail but doesn't guarantee success

[Very Hard] Cha [0%] Chance
3 vs 0
[Trivial] Dex [95%] Chance
-1 vs 2

[Very Easy] Dex [85%] Chance
0 vs 2
[Easy] Dex [66%] Chance
1 vs 2
[Easy] Int [33%] Chance
1 vs 0
[Hard] Dex [33%] Chance
3 vs 2
[Medium] Int [15%] Chance
2 vs 0

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Another piece of advice, may be hard to implement so if you don't its fine, the indicators for whether something is easy or not should probably change depending on your skill points in that topic. Med dex checks were easier than easy intelligence, but without hovering over the options you couldn't tell that. At a glance game design would make it easier for the player to hit the buttons good.

I decided to show the absolute difficulty of the task rather than the difficulty relative to players' skills. I think it adds a challenge when the player has to remember what are her strong and weak skills. But I agree it might be a bit unintuitive.

Although maybe you should get rid of the difficulty all together and go for short descriptions, a sentence or two describing what your character could try to do and the attribute affecting on the top.
That would mean a lot of extra work :cry:

How the system works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the Taur Morna finished location? I'm 100% sure I walked through all and there are two crystals I meet and bunch of monsters and there's no progress even when I lit the two crystals.
Unfortunately, it is not entirely finished.

btw cyan potions turn you into a cat, red ones into a succubus, Yellow into a giant and green into a goblin
The colours of the potions are randomly assigned at the beginning of each game.

Mar 28, 2017
I decided to show the absolute difficulty of the task rather than the difficulty relative to players' skills. I think it adds a challenge when the player has to remember what are her strong and weak skills. But I agree it might be a bit unintuitive.
I appreciate you addressing my concern at least! I love what you have so far, played all the other games you've developed as well! It's always been my belief that feedback is important though so I wanted to give my thoughts. Your way of symbolizing difficulty doesn't detract from your game at all I was just offering an alternative.

The descriptive one would be an extremely difficult thing to implement just from the sheer amount of choices you could have by the end of this game so I absolutely understand you there.

A question, what is the end goal for this game specifically? Whats your optimal idea for what you want to do with it?

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes